Traitor

Hey so this is the second book I hope you guys enjoy:). I am working on a cover idea for this book. Hopefully I come up with something soon.

Julia

I woke up to my head hurting as usual. I feel like I've been sleeping for days. I look around the room im in and take in its beauty.

There's a golden chandelier in the the middle of the room on the ceiling. The walls are a cream color and the bed I was in felt like a temper pedic. I could lay in this all day.

I laid back down and closed my eyes. Just when I was getting comfortable again the door swings open.

"Wake up sleeping beauty."

My eyebrows frowned. I know this voice. I opened my eyes and I couldn't believe who I saw in front of me.

"James?"

He smiled,"Its good to see you to."

I'm confused he wasn't the one that I left with. My palms got sweaty. They always do that when I'm either scared or nervous. Right now I'm both.

I need to calm down and ask questions like why am I here.

"Why are you here?" No no no not why is he here why am I here. Ugh..."I didn't leave with you. As a matter of fact I can't even remember the guy that I left with."

His eyes narrowed as he walked towards the bed and sat down.

"The guy you left with was my son. He's been keeping an eye on you since we learned that Triston took you from your world."

I'm a little shocked why would his son keep an eye on me? I'm not important.

I shook my head I don't know what to think right now. I looked at James.

"I'm so confused right now. Why would you take me from him. You don't like me you want me dead..."

"Exactly I want you dead but apparently my son has taken a liking to you so now your his problem."

I'm his problem? Oh this guy doesn't know me at all. I wouldn't even let Triston claim me as his.

Even though I bare his mark I'm not his or anyone else's.

My face turned red. I was tired of people think I was there property. They don't own me.

He noticed the look on my face and took a deep breath. He looked like this is something I should be use to by now.

Like yea right. No one would get use to someone always telling you that you belong to them like your piece of meat or something.

Anyway I really felt like there is more that I need to know about what's going on. Why does everyone either want me dead or as a prize? I just don't get it.

I'm still confused I know why Triston wanted me and my family gone buy why would James want me dead. As if he could here my thoughts he answered it for me.

"So I guess I should tell you about why everyone wants you dead. Your parents didn't just try to kill our queen and king. They were trying to eliminate our whole race. We told them things that only our kind would know because we felt like we had some type of connection with them. They tricked us and used our kindness against us. They even got other supernaturals to turn their back on their own kind. What your family did was unthinkable and unforgivable. We will never trust another human again."

I'm being tormented all because my parents and family members tricked them. This is so immature.

I rolled my eyes I have to find a way out of this mess. If I don't it'll be the death of me.

There was a knock on the door that startled me out of my thoughts.

"Come in," James sounded a little to happy to say that.

The door opened, and the man that took me away from Triston's house walked in and smiled at me once his eyes landed on me.

I didn't back down I stared at him straight in the eyes. He smiled and walked to me with his hands in his pocket and sat down next to me on the bed.

"My name is Jabez it's nice to finally have you......"

**********************************************

I know I know it's very short but I promise to make the next chapter a lot longer. I'm hoping this book won't disappoint you. Thank you for those for your continued support. I can't wait to continue this journey with you guys again.

Until than Happy reading.