Mines

Julia

He can't be serious I already belong to someone else...me!

I belong to myself. I crossed my arms and and watched him walk out the room.

I really don't think there's a way out of this mess I'm in...

*Triston*

I know James has her. I can feel it through our bond. When I get my hands on him he's going to wish I let him die that night.

"Sir I already have the car waiting for you ."

I looked at Alex and he had this smirk on his face. Why is he looking like that?

I shook my head and headed for the door when my dad bursts through the front door charging towards me.

No this is not the time for him to interfere. I just figured out where she is and he's not going to get in the way.

In the middle of my thoughts he knocks me to the floor and the next thing I saw was his fist coming for my face.

Then next thing I knew was darkness...

Julia

I sat down trying to think of another way to escape. But every time I do it always ends up with me being back with Triston.

Lately that's all my thoughts have been about. In a way I miss him..  A lot. Oh my God I miss Triston..how irritating.

I felt myself getting upset then I felt a tear run down my face and my heart started to ache.

No I can't be in love with him can I?

No there's no way..then why do j feel like this. I feel like I want him here. He's supposed to be hear to protect me and he isn't.

Just then my body started to get warm and I started to cry harder. Next thing I know my stomach is on fire.

I'm screaming from the top of my lungs. The place were Triston bite me was throbbing and the only thing I wanted at the time was for him to bite me again.

Why? Why do I feel like this? I don't want this. I never wanted any of this. I just wanted revenge for my family that's it.

The door bursts open and in walk Jabez with a smirk on his face.

Why is he smiling I'm in pain but he's probably enjoying this.

He walks around me and picks me up off the floor and lays me on the bed.

He moves my hair off my neck and I felt my life being drained from me. I tried calling for Triston but he never came.

I was in pain and agony and the man who took me away from him is taking my life by marking me and making me his...