Chapter one

To start with, this is a joint book, about a brother and sister. Every other chapter is either in Zach's or Elizabeth/Eliza's point of view. Zach is written by euaniecorn and Elizabeth is written by writeradela.

Any copying or copying of chapters and you will be reported 

On with the story now, please enjoy.

If you could pick a star, which would you pick?

If I made it easier, I can tell you that each star tells a story, but pick a planet- let's pick Earth, where the story begins...

Elisabeth and Zach are twins, at the age of eleven. You may think that all twins are identical and almost clones of each other, well if that's a law, go send Elisabeth and Zach to prison for breaking it. The two look completely different. Elisabeth has shoulder length black hair, while Zach has very short, bright blonde hair. Elisabeth will be found wearing a red, short sleeved top, with a pair of black trousers. Zach, on the other hand, wears a long sleeved, blue top and skin-coloured shorts. Blue, sparkling eyes stand out on Zach's face, but on Elisabeth's face, green, emerald eyes shine like stars in the darkness of night.

Not only their appearances are extremely different about the two siblings, but their moods have always been peculiar for twins.  Elisabeth is very serious and is easily tempered. Her tidiness is outstanding, however she hates Zach for his untidiness. More to the fact, Zach is very happy, and can cheer up anybody's day. Zach his highly lovable for his happiness and joy.