Chater 10

I "Zach! Zach! Is it really you?" Staring out into the endless Pinwheel Galaxy I made out a figure of Zach! 

"Betty! Betty". Seriously? I'm in the middle of The Pinwheel Galaxy- he calls me Betty?! That's it. I don't care about him anymore. I was just floating round helplessly in the middle of nowhere. What was more, there was a planet in sight- no far away. Was this a good thing? Well yes, if it's got oxygen; and no, because if it's got enough oxygen it would need gravity. I would be sucked in a fall onto the planet- which would be hard.

I woke up; all I remembered was the terrifying look around as I came crashing through the atmosphere. "Where... Where am I?" Elizabeth! Elizabeth!" As I slowly and painfully turned my neck, happiness overcame me as my brown eyes stared at mum. "Where is Dad?" I asked, frightened. Mum smiled how I remembered her, "he's with Zach," she replied. Suddenly, I remembered.. What he had called me.. How he wasn't so thrilled to see me, as I had thought he would have been.

 "Zach?"

"Yes, he said how annoyed he was about calling you Betty, he shouldn't of, I know- but aren't brothers just to annoy you?" She laughed at this, I tried, I couldn't. 

"Where are we?" I inquired wandering where in the vast space we could be.

 "Good question- we're on a planet. (Trust mum to say that- about a trillion cubed equaled the amount of planets we had in the outer space) in the Pinwheel Galaxy- they have very modern technology- and the star- why it's up there, it's like it's been put back, but made bigger. They are going to teleport us home as soon as possible- and Zoey is already on Earth- your grandparents have been worrying about you- they went to the green field in Tasmania and didn't see you- they thought you had been stolen! (Uh-oh!) never mind- lets go and find Zach," mum explained thoughtfully.

Zach? Are you there?