Chapter 4

Zach doesn't understand how amazing the universe is, how many different subjects there are: Astrobiology, Astrochemistry, Astrophysics, Astronauts, X-O planet searchers- the list is endless, whether you study the Pinwheel Galaxy, Sombrero Galaxy, Tadpole Galaxy, Andromeda Galaxy, our galaxy, the Milky way, or the constellations- space is endless! He doesn't understand that, but the one question is is: Why Was There A Star In The Road Last Night? Was I dreaming? No, I wasn't, the moon was in the same position, a half moon: is it possible that I would have known that in my dream? Or was it real?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had though of a new name for Zach anyway! I was going to annoy him now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Zaza! What you doing? Trying to get the coolest hair cut again!" It was the first time I had said something like that to Zach. 

"Do do NOT call me Zaza ever again!" He retaliated 

"fine by me, on one condition, you don't call me anything but Elisabeth or Eliza- and not Betty, okay?" I added. He nodded, and added "okay,". 

I was about to go through the doorway as Zach said "did you see it last night, the bright thing that fell out of the sky?" Okay... He didn't know what a star was... Or a meteorite..

 "Okay: yes I did, it wasn't a meteorite, because a meteorite would have burned up, it was a piece of star, otherwise known as the sun. It will probably be a sunray, or something like that, I read about one somewhere else,".

"Why don't we ask Mum and Dad about it?" Optioned Zach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mum, Dad?" We called as we entered the living room. No one was there. We called louder, no one was there. "They might have gone out?" Said Zach, however he wasn't convinced. Then he added "let's phone them, if they've gone out, they'll have their phones," I phoned them off my phone, we heard ringing, it was in mums handbag- then we rung dads, it was in his jackets pocket: something was wrong. Startled, we entered mum and dads room. I wanted to scream. The chair was on the floor, blankets everywhere, and the pillows on the cupboard: then we saw it. The big window was wide open, with the other window smashed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mum and Dad had been stolen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~