Chapter Six

A week later, mum and dad still hadn't come back, as well as that, the star had gone away again, which was our only clue of where mum and dad had gone.

"Zach?! What are you doing?" I screamed to my brother. The reply came quickly as

"Looking for any more information."

He was on the computer and the tablet. On the computer, he was looking in the web for any clues about where mum and dad had been taken. On the tablet, he was watching the news for the same reason. He had been doing it for three hours now, without any luck. I had kind of helped him by making him some tea and a sandwich. All I had been doing was pacing the living room, thinking of what could've happened, which is strange, because usually it's the opposite way around, I would be doing loads of things to help, while Zach pretended to think.

"Be-, I mean Elisabeth! Come here, look what I've found!"

I rushed up into the computer room

"What is it? Have they found mum and dad?" I asked.

"No, they've found the way to make the most amazing pizzas, and I've already ordered one!" typical Zach, always thinking about food.

"That's all you brought me up here for?" I screamed in his face.

"Well, also, they've found the star in Watertree park," he answered as if it was no big deal.

It was however a big deal: anything to do with the star could have something to do with mum and dad!

"Zacharias Jonah Anderson! You treat it as if it's no big deal! You don't even care that mum and dad have gone, you haven't even gone to see Zoey once! It's stupid, Pizzas whatever, and as for Watertree park, well-!" I yelled at him furiously, he cut in "Elizabeth Rachael Anderson- You are not the so called 'clever clogs' as I am going to Watertree Park, and you are staying here with Zoey!-" He retaliated. I marched out  the door like a soldier. Zach yelling after me as I did-

Watertree Park was a mile away, now I had walked this far, my fingers trembled as I slowly opened the gate. Blinded, Amazed and Astonished, the star shone in front of my dark brown eyes. Suddenly, its power got too strong, it was pulling me in! Not for long...

Soon... I was no longer in Watertree Park...

I looked around...

I was in a dark place. That's all I knew...