Prologue

I hate you for ruining my life.

I hate you for playing my heart.

I hate you for making everything so complicated.

And, I hate you for wasting the chance that I gave you.

I also hate my self for letting you enter my heart.

I hate my self for giving you a chance.

I hate my self for being stupid in love.

I hate everything !!

I hate you and I also hate my self.

Just because of that fucking love, I ruined my own life.I wouldn't do that if you weren't there. And because of that, THANK YOU!! *insert sarcasm*

You're just a fucking bastard who changed me.

So, I'm thanking you for changing me you stupid fucking asshole!. That's a true thanksgiving that you'll got from me bastard.

Thank you because if you didn't break my heart, I wouldn't be more stronger and I wouldn't really know what stupid love means. Thanks to you.

But remember this, if you are the one who plays my heart before. Now, I am the one who will plays your heart. Mark my word.

If we met again someday, I'll make sure that your heart will be the one who will broke and not mine.

You let my evil side get the hell out of me. So, you're the one who is responsible to handle it. But, if you can't , sorry to say that it will be your threat and will be also your lost.