04. lovely lady

WILL'S POV

"But she's literally so perfect but I've known her since primary school, she's basically my sister because our parents know each other from uni, this is f ucking terrible," I ranted to Zach on TeamSpeak.

"Well, I haven't been a relationship like that, so the G10 can't help you with that," he calming said.

"You haven't been in a relationship either way!" I screamed. "Please, just help me!"

"I have to meet her sometime, she seems like a lovely lady," Zach mentioned.

"I want to bring her to PAX Prime with me but she has work at this stupid bakery."

"Ooor maybe you can convince her, she can get the week off since usually work schedules are arranged a month ahead," he spoke.

"But I don't want to come off like a prick, making her watch over me!" I complained. "And who will she be with? I don't want her to go off somewhere because she's bored!"

"She'll be with Bee and maybe with some of the boys like Joe or something."

"What about airfare, huh?" I quietly added. "I only have enough for rent and I spent a lot while traveling for VidCon."

All of this traveling has made me miss home and when I mean 'home', I mean Emma.

"If you love her that much, I can pay for it, I suppose," Zach said.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I was literally shocked at Zach's suggestion.

"Well, yeah! Only for my boy."

"Oh my Lord, I can pay some of it and I'm sure once Ems finds out she will too!"

"Alright, William," Zach chuckled. "So are we going to record?"

"Of course," I said, logging onto The Cube.

.
.
.
.

After a few hours I had gotten hungry so I went over to Emma's room.

"Emma," I softly spoke, kneeling down at her bed.

"Get away," she moaned, pushing my face with her palm.

"Do you want pizza?" I asked.

She immediately shot up and nodded.

"M'kay, bedhead, I'll go order the usually," I said, nudging her.

"Ouch, you're a meanie," Emma whined, swinging her legs off her bed.

"I'm actually hurt," I scoffed.

"Whatever, lolzor," she sang while waltzing over to the couch.

(A/N)

THIS ONE IS PRETTY BORING BUT IT'S KINDA THE START TO THE DRAMA LLAMA !!!

BUT YEH

also THANKZ 4 da support u guis are soi cayoot &&& so nice !!

mKAY BYYYYE