09. window seat

WILL'S POV

"Are you ready yet, Ems?" I asked, rolling my suitcase into the living room.

"Yeah, I just got a call from one of my coworkers saying he's only a few minutes away," Emma responded from her room.

I forgot about Emma's job at the bakery. I'm surprised she handled the work situation by herself because usually when she was late to work she ran around and yelled at me for keeping her up.

I mean it's not my fault I can't sleep early at two o' clock.

"We should go and bring our suitcases down to the lobby, he's almost here," she continued, fixing her short wavy brown hair.

"Who is taking us to the airport anyways?" I questioned in the doorway.

"Luca. Don't worry about him, all you have to worry about is his hair, his hair is really nice," Emma gushes.

"Uh? I'm actually offended, my hair is beautiful!" I exclaimed, pretending to flip my locks.

"You're right, his hair is too mainstream anyways," she agreed, ruffling up my hair.

This is why I need hats.

I placed my favorite hat with the tribal print on my head and walked out of the door.

All Emma would talk about in the elevator was about Seattle and sight seeing by herself while I was in the convention center.

Space Needle, this, Glass Museum, that.

I felt bad that she was going alone because I kinda knew all of the guys don't want to go to she wants to go.

We rolled our suitcases to the front as a black SUV pulled up in front of us.

"Hey, Luca! Thanks for picking us up," Emma thanked while giving him a hug.

"Oh! And Luca, Will, Will Luca!" she introduced.

"Hey," Luca said.

He did have nice hair.

His hair was like brown but shines but not oily. And his hair was styles in the infamous man bun but with out the bun.

"Helloooo," I greeted, smiling.

"Okay! Let's get going, shall we?" Luca announced, putting our suitcases in the back.
.
.
.
We arrived at the airport and Luca helped us again with our suitcases.

He was a good guy. Emma and him talked a lot about the bakery drama and he managed to ask me about YouTube.

"Thank you," Emma and I said in unison.

"You're welcome! Stay safe and I can pick you guys up again if you want," Luca said, getting in his car and driving away.

"C'mon, Will," Emma said, adjusting her backpack straps.

"Coming," I responded, following her to security.

After we finished with check out, we had thirty minutes to kill before our flight.

"Luca... is a nice guy," I said, munching on the sandwich I bought.

"Yeah, he's a really good guy and he makes the best sales because of his looks," Emma huffs at the end about the sales.

"Well you can't really blame him, he's a stud," I agreed.

"M'kay, Will," Emma said, leaning on my shoulder, falling asleep.

It had been ten minutes and people were lining up to board the plane.

"Emma, wake up," I whispered, moving a piece of hair from her face.

She slowly lifted her hair and gave me a tired nod.

"It's time to board!" I told her. Emma's eyes were wide open and filled with excitement.

We got on the plane and put away our carry-ons.

"Will, I have a window seat!" Emma gasped in awe, moving to her seat.

Damn, she was cute.

She started talking about how she's really excited to meet my friends and she doesn't really care about the ratio of girls to boys anymore.

The plane took off and Emma squeezed my hand, while looking at me and through the window.

(A/N)

omgomogmgkfodjieskks

this chapter is really short and a filler !!

i don't really like this chapter but idk it's alright !!

and i feel like im introducing a lot of characters so i might just stop with the characters for now

also if you like luca (fersko) he might come in sooooon maybbbe iddddkk

thank you for voting, commenting, and sharing !!

continue if you want idk !! it would be appreciated !!

bye !! love y'all !! ,

adelle
xx

(*☻-☻*)