10. punk

EMMA'S POV

"Holy s hit, s hit, s hit," I whispered as we began to land.

"Don't worry, Ems. It's not like we're going to crash," Will tried calming me down.

"That totally makes the whole f ucking situation better!" I yelled, receiving some glares from parents and flight attendants.

"Chill, you're g- oh my god," the plane dipped down and Will grabbed my arm.

"You're scared too, punk," I said, sliding my hand into Will's.

"Psh, whatever," he scoffed, holding my hand tighter.

After a few minutes, we could finally see land.

"Hello, this is pilot speaking, welcome to Seattle, Washington," the pilot announced.

"Why are people clapping? It was only a two hour flight," I asked Will.

"I dunno know, Ems. My friend, Graser, did that once when we went to New York together," Will explained.

"He seems nice," I said, struggling to get my seatbelt of before Will helped me. "Thanks.

"He's annoying but I love him," he sighs, walking down the aisle.

"Like me! You love me right?" I asked, following behind him.

"More than you know," he said before changing the subject. "So, my other friend, Straub, or Mitchell, is going to pick us up along with other people.

"Cool, cool... So when are we getting food?" I questioned, rolling my suitcase along the tile.

.
.
.

After we got our other luggage and did all the other security, Will announced that his friends would be waiting for us at the front of the airport.

"How many people are there at the house now?" I asked.

"Uhm, probably like seven, I dunno," Will answered. We walked outside and Will scanned through the crowd.

"They're right there," Will pointed at the group of four guys.

"Hey, Will!" a guy with long brown hair and an Australian accent greeted. "And you are?"

"Emma, Will's friend," I introduced.

"Best friend, room mate, and literally the only person who can put up with her," Will said, while doing that guy hug with one of the other people.

"Mitchell, or Straub, which ever suits your fancy!" Mitchell smiled.

"I'm Nathan!" he introduced. "And I'm Dylan!" another guy who literally popped out of nowhere said.

"Emma," I repeated, going a

I turned around and saw a familiar face.

"I believe we met before," Zack said, giving me a hug. "You didn't tell me you were coming!"

"It was sorta a last minute dealio," I laughed.

"Well at least you're here now!" he said, smiling.

"Oookay, so you guys must be hungry!" Mitchell guessed.

"No s hit Sherlock," I said under my breath but they managed to hear me.

"I already like her," Dylan announced.

(A/N)

SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY

OKAY

hi

:~)

this chapter kiiiinda sucks... like a lot... an sorry for not uploading sooner :--((

school is coming and i kinda want to enjoy my summer but i managed to write a lil something !!

also i don't really edit so please tell me if i have an error or sumthing !!

ANDNANDNA

i know poke is still in highschool & it's kinda weird that emma and him have the HOTZ for each other, but let's just not bother with that okay ?

THANK YOU FOR AAAAALLLLLL THE SUPPORT !! LIKE THE VOTES AND THE READS AND COMMENTS !! I LITERALLY READ ALL OF THEM!!

anyways,,,

peace, luv, creampuffzz

adelle

(*☻-☻*)