II

My dad used to be the head of a gang, they were the biggest gang in the city and he was doing great in that business. I had an older brother and he was in the gang as well, but dad never wanted me near his gang, near drugs, near the clubs, so he actually sent me to a school and I had a normal childhood and all that. That’s where I met Niall. He was in the same grade, he never went to school, but his parents, or so I thought, had so much money that they just paid him to pass the grade. He was rarely at school, but when he was, I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. He was actually the hottest guy I’ve seen, which isn’t a surprise since my dad had his guards around me 24/7, except when I was in school. I knew that Niall liked me as well, we always stared at each other during classes and all that. He asked me out once and I had to say that my parents were strict, so I couldn’t go. I didn’t know how to explain that my dad is a gang boss, if you feel me. So one day, Niall threw a ball made of paper at the teacher who was facing the blackboard and said it was me and whispered „just go with it“ in my ear. I got detention . When I walked in the room where detention was supposed to be, I saw Niall sitting there.

-So, this is your plan?-I looked at him and smiled.

-Well, your folks think you’re in detention, but you don’t have to be. Mr. Jones isn’t here yet and we can just go somewhere.-he winked.

I could have said no and I could have just stayed in detention, but there was something about him that made me weak in the knees.

-Let’s go, what are you waiting for?-I smiled and headed to the door.

As we went outside the classroom, we saw Mr.Jones heading towards us.

Niall pulled me into the janitor’s office and locked it behind us. In a matter of seconds, his lips were pressed against mine and I thought of saying no, but I just couldn’t. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto a desk, cupping my face and kissing me roughly, out tongues wrestling, our hands wandering around each other’s bodies. I kicked his snapback off his head and ran my fingers through his soft blonde hair. He tugged at my shirt and then looked into my eyes for approval. I nodded and he put his cold hand on my stomach and slowly lifted it towards my breasts. He cupped both of my breasts with his hands and massaged them, which made me moan into his mouth.

-Can I take this off?-he looked at me with lust written all over his face.

I just nodded and kissed him again as he took off my shirt, my bra following it. He started to give my neck small, sloppy kisses and I felt my knees shake from wanting him. He kissed me down to my breasts and took one of it in his hot mouth, sending shivers all the way down to my toes. I put my hands on his biceps and squeezed as he went on and on, massaging my nipple with his tongue, slightly biting it, then giving it a soft kiss and afterwards switching to the other nipple. I never had a guy do this to me before. I think my dad would’ve shot anyone who tried this, but I forgot all about it as Niall placed his hands on my thighs as he kissed me. His hand wandered up to my knickers and he stopped and looked at me, again as if looking for approval. I nodded once again and kissed him. He started rubbing my clit over my knickers, which made me instantly wet. I took off his shirt and he smiled.

-God, you’re so wet already.-he  whispered as he dragged one finger across my slit.

Why didn’t anyone tell me this felt so good?

-Let’s just get rid of these, shall we?-he smiled and took off my panties as I raised my knees up to make it easier for him.

He stopped kissing me and used the thumb of his left hand to rub my clit while he ran the other thumb up and down my slit, making me moan with pleasure. I bucked my hips and then he put a finger inside of me, to which I moaned loudly and he laughed.