IV

-Dad, where are you taking me?

-Listen, it’s for your own protection. You’re gonna be there for some time and then you’ll be back, okay? Stop asking so many fucking questions.-he yelled.-I don’t have time for this.

Rosa hugged me as I started sobbing.

-Rosa, get her packed, we need to leave soon.-he walked out, slamming the door behind him.

-Rosa, I don’t want to go…-I cried into her shoulder.-I have Niall here and it’s nice and I don’t want to move somewhere else.

-Honey, you need to. You’ll get yourself killed if you go to that school one more time and you don’t want that, nobody wants that. We need to lay low for a while.-she patted my head.

-Can I meet him one more time? Please, please, please, for few minutes!

-No, honey. You’ll put him in danger.You know that these people are dangerous and you’d be risking not only your life, but his. You need to let him go.-she wiped away my tears with her thumbs. Now, let’s pack, we have to be quick.

-Niall told me to give you this.-Zayn said as he entered holding a home-made pizza.

-Thanks.

-Don’t be so uptight.-Zayn laughed.-It’s just fucking, you’ll get used to it.

Was he trying to make fun of me or to comfort me or what? I wasn’t in the mood for that right now.

-I’m not gonna be his slut, you can forget about it.

-Bitch, you do not have a choice, are you stupid? You’re in his house, there are no neighbors  and there are dogs all around the property, you can’t run away, no one can hear you screaming. You have to do what you’re told. Deal with it.-he laughed once again and shut the door as he walked out.

Great. I’m going to be his sexual slave. The thought of it didn’t repulse me, though. It made me feel nice. I’ve been fucked up since ever so I actually liked it when people treated me that way, it’s the only way I know. I was just worried about Niall and what had happened to him since the last time we’ve seen each other. All this rough talk and his behavior… It wasn’t him.

 While I was away, my family got murdered, as I’ve already mentioned, there was someone who was more powerful than them and they all died. Me and Rosa ran from the safe house, but after a few weeks, they murdered her as well. As I said, I went to Marco’s and he accepted me. After Rosa died, I knew that I could never contact Niall again. If they murdered an innocent old woman, they would murder him just as easily. I couldn’t let that happen. I deleted his number from my phone just in case they found me and decided to torture those who were close to me. The good thing was that I had no one close. I was thankful that Marco hid me from my family’s enemies, but I couldn’t return the feelings he had developed for me after a few months. After some time, I gave in and had sex with him. I don’t know why, but I did it. After that, everyone in the gang thought of me as his girlfriend, even though we never discussed it or anything. He decided to take me on a date once and the rest of the 89ers took their girls as well. We went to a fancy restaurant and everything was going great until one of them got up and said that the Bandits were in front. As soon as he said that, someone shot him through the window. Marco told me to leave using the back door and I obeyed. I heard several gunshots, glass breaking, it was horrible, but I kept on running. I got out into a dark alley and bumped into someone.

-Sorry.-I said and started to walk away, but someone pulled me.

-Not so fast.-he smiled.