Chapter 1: I Thought He Was Dead?

>>Skip to the end of Mr.Philis's class<<

V: girl what happened to you? you ran out of class before i got to ask you what happened with the text.

Me: sorry. the text really stunned me that was all. I'm gon be back. I gotta make a call.

V: gotta call yo soon to be husband?

Me: fuck you and yes

V:Damn! sorry. haha

>>> Phone Convo<<<

R: hello?

Me:roc?

R;Wassup bay?

Me: babe I'm scared.

R;-jumps up and walks out the door for privacy- why? what happened?

Me; before you go all Rambo, calm down. But i gotta text this morning while i was in class, saying you thought i was dead huh bitch? and that really shook me and i ran out of class when it was time to go to next period.

R: okay okay. We're on our way to the airport right now. When i get there tomorrow, we'll sit down and see what's going on.

Me: alright but im scared it might be

R:might be who?

Me: diggy.

R:-sighs- well i got his ass last time for hurting you and if he does it again, i'll do that again.

Me:okay

R; you call me if anything happens. ya know, if it is him or anyone else. Ily babe.

Me: ily too. Rocayla and me miss you.

R: ik, i miss yall to. Don't worry daddy gon be home tomorrow. I'll call yall and check on my two out of four favorite girls.

Me: hehe okay. See you tomorrow.

R: see you tomorrow

>>> End of Convo<<<

V: what happened?

Me: nothing just he said he love us and he'll see us tomorrow.

V: Us? Who is Us?

Me: dumbass its me and rocayla.

V: o! i knew that.

Me: yeah sure you did. Cmon lets go to class.