Chapter 4: I Love You

I grab Rocayla and take her inside the bathroom with me.
Daryl: wth?! -heard the.bathroom door slam -
Me: omg. Okay

Rocayla: -whining-

Me: shhhhh. Babygirl please.

Daryl: -runs to bathroom I'm in- OPEN GHIS.DAMN.DOOR GIRL!

Me: NO!

Daryl: -bust door open and wakes Rocayla up- now you gone get it!

Me: -puts cayla down and runs out bathroom- no!

Daryl: -catches me and throws me on the bed- stop moving and squirming.

Me: please leave me alone!

Daryl: no I miss this. You gon take this dick!

me: no! Please!

Daryl: -ripping my clothes off to where I'm naked- oh yea. Damn u got bigger in cup size!

Me: HELP ME!

Nicki: -runs in seeing Daryl- wth?! Get off her.

The boys were bout to pull in front the house, when they saw a bunch of people outside confused and scared. The car and they got out. Hearing me screaming for help. ROC ran in first.

Roc: Sasha?!

Me: heeelp!

Roc: I'm coming! -runs upstairs and sees what daryl's doing- wth?! Gtf off her! -pushes Dark off me and helps me put my clothes on-

Daryl: why u did that?!

Roc: cause she's a girl not a toy. You need some fucking help!

Daryl: fuck.you! I'll be back later. when I come back, you and that slut of a mother Nicki better be here.

me: -spit in his face- fuck you! I'm leaving far away from this house and I'm taking my mother with.me!

Daryl: -slaps me- u do it bitch and watch I find you and hurt BOTH of you!

Roc: aye man! -pushes Daryl off- lets go -runs downstairs with.me-

We ran outside and I saw my.mom hugging prod. I was so pissed off at her. but I felt like I was forgeting something. I look at my arms and I realized my baby wasn't in my arms!

me: -gasps-

Roc: whats wrong bae?

me: -look at the second-floor windows- my baby's up there.

Roc: .........