After Drama: Sequel to Love On Mindless Street

A/N:In order to understand what haplened in this book, you have to read the first book or else youll be very confused.

Last time on Love On Mindless Street...

Roc and you have been doing well in your relationship. Have a healthy baby girl. Once Diggy found me,with the help of my step dad, and brought me to an abandoned warehouse. He brought everyone of my friends with him. While he raped me, roc was getting pissed. And once roc untied himself he tried to run up on Diggy but instead diggy stabbed him and put me over his shoulders and carried me upstairs to a room. He asked me where my boyfriend was, he said it while raping me again, and then roc came up there and started fighting him and won. We all went home and then a few days later we kinda had a little moment. I loved every second of it. From the moment he inserted himself in to when we both climaxed. Now i have a beautiful baby girl named Rocayla. I go to NYU and Taylor goes to Dale, which is 2 hours away from mines. I am a double major: vocal and choreography.It's 10:30 am so i have to go to Mr.Philis class. He's my vocal teacher.

>>>Mr.Philis's Vocal Class

Mr.philis: okay please fill out this paper while i make a quick run to the principals office.

Class: yes Mr.Philis

Veronica (my bestie): hey Sasha! How's my godchild?

Me: girl she good! My little fat baby momma. -shows her pic-

V: oh cay look so cute. She look just like her momma.

Me: yeah but got her daddy ways and lips.

V: she don't have all his ways! She got some yours too bitch!

Me: ik. Oh hold up i gotta text. O.o

V: what is it?

Me: unknown number.

V: oh

The text said "u thought i was dead huh bitch?! "

Me: oh shit!