Chapter 13: Fuck This Shit

Roc POV

When Sasha said Diggy's name i got heated INSTANTLY!

Me: where?!

She pointed towards the bathroom. I walked in slowly and saw nobody but felt someone hands around my neck chocking me. ??? Turned me towards Sasha, who was wide-eyed, and put me on my knees still chocking me. I saw something in Sasha because i saw her stop crying, grab a knife from under the bed without ??? noticing, and stand up.

Sasha POV

I was tired of him coming in my life destroying my family! Im sick of it! FUCK THIS SHIT! I ran towards ???, while holding the knife up, and then stabbing him in his neck. He let go of roc and fell. I had realized what i did and starred blankly. Roc saw who it was and saw my look and told me it was alright.

Roc: baby?

Me: ..............

Roc: its alright okay? He deserved it baby!

Me: ik but now...........

Roc: now what baby?

Me: i feel guilty

Roc rocked me and took me outside, after i put one of his sweat pants and my "Travon Martin Will Be Heard!" hoodies. He called the police and they came asking 1000 questions.

P.O: what happened?

Roc: baby?

Me: he raped me and attacked my fiancé and i stabbed him in his neck as defense.

P.O: okay whats the attacker's name?

Roc: Daniel Simmons

P.O: okay thank you.

Roc: alright

As soon as i turned i saw my dad and i hurried up and hugged him. Me, Roc, and Rocayla went to my parents house to get some rest.

Nicki: babygirl?

Me: yes?

Nicki: im glad u, my son-in-law, and grandbaby is alright.

Me: thanxs and me too mom.

Nicki: u plan on having anymore kids?

Me: goodnight mom!

Nicki: -laughs- okay okay night baby

She closed the door and i went to sleep with Rocayla in her crib and Roc behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. I think im finally gonna have peace!

************************************

What yall think? I told yall I was gon update! Comment, vote, share, etc! love yall DUECES! ✌✌✌✌✌