Chapter 7

Jason was gone for about 15 minutes before I decided to watch Vampire diaries again. I've been feeling really good since Jason blessed me this morning.

I got hungry and I know I'm not suppose to go outside the room but what can I say I'm hardheaded.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a really pretty blonde haired girl sitting at the counter.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"I'm guessing your Emily right? "

"Yep that's me. Your name?"

"Ella, I'm the betas mate.and you're going against alphas rules I see. I like you already" She laughed

"Good I can only imagine how it would feel having a friend around here. I get lonely in that room."

She fixed us sandwiches and chips and we got lost in conversation.

And she started talking about the first time her and her mate mated. My mind got the best of me and I started thinking about what took place maybe 2 hours ago between Jason and I.

"Emily"

I slowly turned around and saw a pissed off alpha.

I turned my head mouthing "I'm going to run for it" to Ella and she mouthed "that's my girl"

I looked back at Jason and ran to the stairs.

He was one step behind me until I turned the corner to the hallway where our room was. Before I reached the door Jason caught me. He grabbed me and then pulled me inside our room.

He pushed me against the door and stared at me.

"Didn't I tell you not to leave this room?"

"Jason I was hungry you can't just keep me locked away what else was I suppose to do? Ask some random person to bring me a sandwich?"

"Actually yes, you're their Luna. That's not why I said stay in the room. Your scent is getting stronger. I smelt your arousal in the kitchen but this time it was different."

"I actually feel no pain" I said as a matter of factly.

"You're smell is intoxicating, you're driving me crazy. I can't concentrate when all I'm smelling is you.You will not leave this room until the ceremony."

"That's not fair I don't want to be locked up in a room alone."

"Well I guess it's a great thing you and Ella hit it off. Invite her. Don't leave. I have a meeting to Finnish"

After he said that my blood started boiling. It's not my fault these stupid male wolves could not think with their minds  but elsewhere.

About an hour later of me laying across the bed bored out of my mind Jason swings the door open.

"Oh look you stayed, good girl" he said patting my head.

"STOP. I'm not a dog" damn I guess I am but still.

He arched his eyebrow and started laughing pulling out clothes from the closet.

"And where are we going?" I said sitting up ready to get out of this house.

"Well dinner with parents unless you don't want to I would totally ."
He said laying an outfit out on the bed.

I hopped up and started picking an outfit out. Don't freak out don't freak out.

Jason stopped and watched me lay my outfit out on the bed(the one on the side)  "You're not wearing that "

"Ugh, yes I am." I kissed him and turned away.