Chapter 32

....I stopped and slowed down just enough to get my words out. "You know how I am when I'm hungry for something...." I slid my hand to Emily's thigh and felt her jump. I kept sliding my hand towards her pussy and she was trying her best to run from me without Ella and Chris clueing into what was happening. I beat her of course and I slid my finger over her clit and inside of her. "And I'm starving."

I bit into my food the same time I slid inside of her. My finger slid in easily due to her juices all over my finger. She tightened around my finger sucking it in and I couldn't help but imagine her doing that on my dick.

Emily surprised both of us when she started moving slightly up and down on my finger. Fuckkkkk, me. It amazed me how she could grind on my finger under the table while conversing with Ella about where they were going to go tonight.

I was being too easy on her. The power was all in her hands. I don't like it so I'll change it.

"Yes Emily!! We could definitely go hit up a club tonight since the boys are going out too. I have a few joints we can hit up. Depends on what type of mood we are in?"

As soon as I saw Emily's mouth open to speak I put pressure on her clit and rubbed her aggressively with my finger deep in her and her back arched.

"fuck." Ella and Chris looked up from their plates so I played my part in looking up confused too.

"Are you okay Emily?" Ella questioned.

"Yeah? You okay babe?" I fake questioned while still exploring the deepest parts of her that my fingers could reach.

She immediately grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me out. But of course I held myself steady in place.

"Yes! I was saying fuck yes! I haven't went to a good party in a minute."

I slid my fingers out of her and brought them to my lips. Soon after, clearing my throat. "Well, this was absolutely delicious." My felt Emily's eyes exactly where I wanted them. On me.

"Guys we need to get going. The night is young the boys are back!" Nigel yelled while coming into the kitchen.

"You are right" Chris said. "I need a quick shower and change and I'm ready to go.

"Same" I agreed.

"Well hurry the hell up guys. Happy hour starts in 10 minutes, and I need a hell of a drink." Nigel yelled. "I will be in the car.

Chris and I hurried to go shower and get ready. When I was stepping out of the shower Emily was laying on the bed naked.

I could smell her arousal, and I just knew her body would take care of me in the best way. Focus.

I went to my closet and got dressed, only for her scent to strengthen. It surrounded me and was all I could think about. If I could just put my pride to the side I could be deep inside her as I'm thinking about it.

I might just have to take this L. Because my dick was beginning to hurt with all the built up frustration. If I could just put my pride to the side I could be pounding her right now. Licking her neck all the way down to her beautiful pussy. Don't give up. Get out of there.

Instead of grabbing her like I wanted, I pulled my dark fitted ripped jeans on along with new T-shirt. I made my way to the dresser across the room without looking at Emily. I could feel her eyes piercing into me just wanting me to glance. Knowing if I did I'd give in.

Rambling through my dresser I found my black no show socks and slid them on. When trying to decide which cologne to put on I heard something familiar. Without looking I knew exactly what she was doing. I could smell it, and I heard it.