Chapter 30: when the fucking gets tough

Shout out to @Curlyheadcutie2018 once again for her support and her messages! Also shoutout to @diamondbaby4life! Thank you both.
________________________

"Open up so I can eat."

She opened her legs and immediately my eyes shot down to see her dripping onto the chair.

My mouth watered thinking about her taste. My mouth connected with her seconds after watching her body react to me.

Once I slipped my tongue into her, her back arched and she left out one of her sweet little moans. Once my mouth started nibbling and kissing on her I couldn't stop. Her legs started shaking and I could feel her pulling away so I lifted her legs over my shoulders to pull her closer so she couldn't run.

"Where do you think you're going baby?" I held tightly on her thighs to keep them in place.

"Jason. Fucccck. I'm about to cum" She squirmed in the seat holding the chair for support.

"You wanna cum for me.?" I questioned speeding up my you've strokes.

"Yes."

"How bad do you wanna cum for me Emily."

"I want to cum for you so bad...please. Please."

"Hold it until I tell you to let go. Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir."

After I heard her agree to my order I put my head back between her legs and got to work. Emily is the sweetest I've ever tasted. Feeling her juices cover my tongue was one of my favorite feelings. Her pussy was so wet that she leaked down my face and my chin.

"You are so wet for me Emily. Your pussy is always ready for me."

"I love it when you talk to me like that. Fuck."

"You love it when I tell you how wet, and tight this pussy of yours is Emily? How I want to be inside of you as much as I can?"

"Yes."

"Cum for me. Now."

"Oh fuck Jason. Right there right there."

I felt the rush running through her body as she let go. Her sweet cream filled my mouth and I Finnish's eating until I cleaned her all up.

"You taste amazing."

"Damn Jason. I'm still wet."

I grabbed her throat and led her to stand up out of the chair. "Listen to me and do exactly what I say."

"Yes sir." She had a hint of excitement in her eyes. My little Emily was going to enjoy this...almost as much as I was.

With my hand still grasping her neck I ordered her to "Go to the bed. And wait for me."

Without hesitation Emily hurried to the bed and waited for me. She laid on her back and was trying to hide her excitement.

I made my way to bed and stared at the perfect body I would be dominating.

"Open your legs so I can see."