Part 33

"Fuck the bet. I need you." Emily moaned while kissing my neck.

"Babygirl you took the words out of my mouth." I was holding her in my arms and made my way to the bed. I tossed her on the bed and she spread her legs for me. My dick was already waiting for her but he was now standing at full attention. I missed her pussy, I missed her mouth, I missed her taste, and I missed her moans. All of that is coming to and end now.

"Spread your lips. Let me see how wet you are for daddy."

Emily POV

He didn't have to tell me twice. I laid on my back and spread my legs so he could see my cream dripping from inside of me.

Jason always gets me wet, but this was different. I haven't had him in a long time and my body was overjoyed. I ran my two fingers across my opening and brought the juices to my lips. Before I could dip them in my mouth, Jason had beat me to it.

The feeling of his warm mouth around my fingers alone was driving me crazy. He licked them clean and his gaze left my eyes and met with my wetness. He licked his lips and pushed my back to lay flat on the bed. He kissed up my thighs and left sweet kisses along his path. Any other night I would've just laid there and enjoyed his teasing, but the way I was feeling...I needed him in me in some sort of way.

"Jason, please. I need it now." I moaned in frustration. My pussy was pulsing and my nipples were hard as rocks.

"I know baby, let Daddy take care of you"Jason said looking up at me.

With his face now in between my thighs I was feening for his younger and lips to touch me. Every second that he waited just pushed my body closer and closer to jumping on him and putting his sock inside me myself.

My plan came to an end when I felt his sweet kiss on my clit. My body tensed up and I knew this was going to be a great fuck.

He started licking and twirling, switching between my clit and my pussy lips. Building me right where I was about to bust, then letting my body settle down. Before I knew it my hands had found his hair and the tugging began.

He slid his hand up my body and placed it on my hardened nipple. His fingers alone made my body react in ways I've never experienced. He took my nipple in between his two fingers and continued to you and flick it while swirling and sucking on my clit.

"Oh fuck you feel so good." The words escaped my mouth before I knew it. As if I was no longer in control of my body in any way.

If even possible I felt my pussy clench releasing more wetness to slide down my leg, when Jason tugged my nipple and clasped onto my clit with his mouth and flicked it over and over until my body erupted. I lost all control.

My body shook with pleasure as my eyes rolled back. I clenched my hair while this huge wave of pleasure passed though my body. "Oh shitttt".

Jason kept licking and sucking, and sucking and licking my climax never ended...it just strengthened. My clit got so sensitive my body started to buck from the pleasure.

My eyes were closed, but I felt his mouth leave my clit and then felt a warmness surrounding my nipple. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me. He sucked and flicked my nipple with his tongue and the list of things I wanted to do to him got longer and longer. With one in his mouth, he took the other in his hand and fondled with it until he took the nipple between two fingers and went at it. Lost in the feeling of him pleasuring my nipples I ran my fingers down his back and up the back of his neck to his head, running my fingers through his hair.

Again, lost in the moment I didn't have time to prepare for his next move when the hand he wasn't using now had slid between my thighs. He fingers first did circular motions feeling my wetness. Taking my nipple out of his mouth just long enough to say "Baby, you are so wet for me." His words only made me Horner.

He finally dipped his fingers inside of me and the feeling made me want to almost cry. The way he curled his fingers up allowed him to hit my spot with every thrust. Not even 30 seconds into this, did I cum all over again. He removed his fingers and brought them to his mouth to taste. Before he had time to make his move I had to make mine.

JASONS POV

She came for the second time and I knew that this was going to be a long night, with a lot of orgasms. I felt my dick throb with anticipation. Her wetness was on a different level, I just kept seeing juices slide out of her and that shit made me weak.

Just when I was about to turn her on her stomach she got up and laid me down on my back. She spit in her hand then Her small body climbed on top of me and her sweet lips kissed me and she stroked my cock. The smell of her arousal was the only thing in the room. But it was the best thing I've ever smelt. She broke the kiss and kissed her way down my body until she reached my dick. She took me by surprise when she stroked my dick and took my balls in her mouth. She's never done that like this before.

She then slid down my length until I was deep in her throat and she looked up at me. I started slowly thrusting into her throat, slowly quickening the pace until I began full on fucking her face. Her throat was so tight and her mouth was drooling with wetness. I threw my head back on the pillow enjoying the feeling. I stopped and she pulled it out of her mouth gasping. But only long enough to catch her breath, she then took in my length again and began sucking up and down until I busted in the back of her throat and she swallowed every drop.

"Come here" I softly/not so soft grabbed her by her throat and threw her on the bed. A flipped her on her stomach and she arched my back perfectly. I slid my legs to fit perfectly in with her body. No time to waste. I plunged deep inside of her and she cried out. I bit my lip to stop me from going crazy while trying to give her time to adjust to me. I slowly started my strokes, feeling her soaked pussy grab me, made me want to go crazy. I grabbed her hips on both side and closed my eyes trying to contain myself.

"Baby your pussy is so good. Fuck. You're so wet and tight."
"Daddy....please fuck me" her voice muffled from having her face in the pillow.

As I'm slow stroking I start to feel her starting to throw it back and meet my thrust. So I took that as a sign to speed it up. I placed my hand in the middle of her back pushing her down to arch more, then move that arm down and around to clasp her throat. My thrusts became deeper and deeper, I had to tighten around her neck and let myself lay on her back as I pulled in and out of her. With her moaning and screaming I felt her cum on me and I sped up my strokes to prolong it and I felt my body tense up and I came with her.

Her walls clenched me as I emptied myself into her. Watching her body intently, I keyed in to her back  started to cave and her legs spasming. She bit the pillow as I continued to thrust inside of her with no mercy. She submitted by making her arch deeper and deeper until her stomach couldn't go any lower.

I grabbed her hips to sturdy her while I did what I had to do. Our juices slid out of her and onto the sheets. Her screams were motivation for me to help her finish over and over again.
"Mmmmm" her moans were muffled due to her face in the pillow but that didn't change a thing. Her body fell limp and I decided we were done...or so I thought.

EMILY POV

He thrusted deeper and deeper until the feeling rushed over me once again. My body fell limp with all the pleasure I was feeling. The wait for this was too prolonged. My body was soaking us everything he was giving me and I loved it.

I felt his hands lift of of me and he thought we were done. But couldn't be more wrong.

As soon and he turned to lay down on his back I slid on his cock and the look on his face was rewarding as fuck. The fact that I surprised him and knew that I was making him feel good was all the rewarding I needed.

The night after that became a blur, moan after moan,  round after round. I lost count after the 6th time.

The last thing I remember was rolling off of him and seeing the sun shine through the window.

________
Hey guys...I know I know don't be mad at me.

Vote, comment and enjoy!!