5) Love Pink

"Tiffany!!" I screamed, tank-a-pulting off the floaty and landing like James bond, summer salting on to the tiles. I got up and sprinting upstairs to Vanessa's room, and could hear Van chasing after me. I burst into her room, throwing the door open.

It was then that I saw Tiffany sitting on her bed, holding scissors in one hand, and my shirt in the other. It had various holes and cuts and chunks missing from it. I herd Vanessa and Britney arrive behind me, panting slightly.

"You little shit!!" Vanessa screamed.

"Get the fuck outta here, twat!!" Britney yelled.

"You're buying me a new shirt!" I demanded.

Tiffany just laughed, and through the shirt at my head. "Then you're getting me a new Zay-Zay." She said, coldly and stubbornly.

"I'm not getting you anything, especially not Isaiah." I said stubbornly back.

"Listen, I don't who you think you are, or why you think you can march in and take my place, but me and Zay have known each other for years longer than you have, and besides, the girl code states that if I called dibs, you ha-" Tiffany was cut off my Britney picking her up like a hog, one hand at the belt loop on her back, and one hand on her pony tail. She screamed and yelled and swore, just like a a filthy pig, but Brit had her hog-tied. In one motion, she threw her out of the room and into the hallway, then slammed the door.

"Fat ass bitch!!" Tiffany bellowed from the hallway, then shook the house as she stormed off.

"Thanks Brit, I owe you" I said to her.

"No problem. That chick needed a beating anyway" she replied, tipping her invisible cowboy hat.

Vanessa just laughed at the sight of her sister squealing and screeching like a pig, and laugh even harder at the sight of her being thrown out of the room. But the laughter quickly died down when they saw my worried face.

"Ali, don't worry. I swear, Tiffany won't make any more bitch moves after this. She's not like that, once she sees that Isaiah absolutely hates her, she'll give up. Trust me on this, Ali" Vanessa reassured me, placing a hand on my shoulder. She got up and left, then returned shortly with a pink T-shirt that read "LOVE PINK" on it in black writing.

"Woah..." I said, stunned.

"Yeah... I have a lot of pink." She said, giggling at her wardrobe.

~~~

We changed back into our normal clothes and ordered some pizza and got a movie. I was finally able to relax because Tiffany had left to spend the night at her friends house. It took a while to decide, but we had finally agreed on 'What's Your Number'. I stayed and finished the movie before I went home.

"Alice, I forgot to tell you, Isaiah call for you. He left his number for you, here I wrote it down", my mom said as she handed me a piece of paper. I grinned widely and ran off to my room with a phone in my hand.

"Hello?" A low, husky voice said. Shit. I forgot how late it actually was.

"Oh... Uh...." I stuttered, thinking Isaiah might find me annoying if I called him at 9:45pm.

"Alice? Is that you?" His voice suddenly perked up.

"Oh.. Um... Hi" I said.

"Hey! Sorry if I sounded tired, my mom's making me watch some stupid chick flick. It's about some slut who sleeps with twenty guys..." He said.

"What's your number!" I said, happily. I'd literally just watched that movie.

"Ali, I think you're going delusional. You HAVE my number"

"No", I laughed, "the movie is called What's Your Number"

He laughed and said, "Ohhhhh.... Oops."

"So why'd you call for me? I was at Vanessa's house with Britney and... Tiffany. Ugh." I snorted. I decided not to tell him about the shirt, because lord knows he'd have gone ballistic.

"Oh, right. Um... Uhh...." He said. I could tell he was either distracted, or unsure. "Um... Me and Jeff were gonna go see that new horror movie Sinister, and um... Jeff couldn't go because his mom is taking him up to Wyoming, none of the other guys can make it so, uh, do you wanna go with me?" He stuttered. Was he asking me on a date?! No, no, no, no... Probably not. Oh shit. I should probably respond.

"Uh... I don't know." I said.

"It won't be a date unless you're okay with it being a date." He said smugly. I could practically hear him winking through the phone.

"Uh... Sure, I'll come. When and where?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night, movie starts at 9:45 so I'll pick you up at 9:30ish. Okay?" He said. My heart was still racing from the possible date reference.

"Yep, that's fine. Should I invite-"

"NO. Oh, uh, um, I only have two tickets. Besides", he said calming down a bit, "I like it better just you and me."

I giggled and said, "Well alright then, see ya."