Part 3

Charlie's POV 

The kissing scene comes around. My hands are sweaty and my heart is beating really fast. As me and Meghan come closer our lips touched. It felt natural.. it felt right. She pulled me closer and I held on tighter. I don't ever want to let go. I just want to stay here. In this moment forever. 

It feels as though we're the only two people in the room. 

Just as I go in for more, Meghan pulls apart and does this cute little thing were looks down and bites her lip and then we stare at each other.

Everybody is clapping and whooping. 

Before I can say anything, Meghan moves away from me and runs to her dressing room. 

Meghan's POV

Oh my gosh.  I just made out with my best guy friend. It felt so right.. wait Meghan what are you thinking this is Charlie..Why did you stop the kiss? UGHHH!!!! 

I got a text from Charlie : "Hey.. you alright lol? you kind of ran out on me there." 

shoot. I replied," Yeah lol I forgot I had to do something lol.. no worries c:" 

He replied: glad u r ok:) <3

..........GOD DAMN IT CHARLIE. WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE AND SO SWEET TO ME. 

Then I got a text from Ashley: Hey what happened to you out there?? 

Me: Ugh dude this is legit bad. I think I might be starting to fall for Charlie... Can you come here please?

Ashley: :0000  okay okay!!!!Give me a minute 

Ashley comes in my dressing room... "MEGS!!!!" NO WAY....YOU LIKE CHARLIE? OKAY MEGHAN AS YOUR BEST FRIEND... I SAY TELL HIM. 

But Ash.. it's complicated. What if he doesn't like me back? That could lead to a really bad turning point in our friendship... and our friendship is so special to me. 

Ashley- BUT MEGHAN WHAT IF HE DOES LIKE YOU BACK? YOU GUYS SEEMED TO KISS SO NATURAL OUT THERE.. YOU GUYS WERE SO INTO IT.

Meghan- :( I don't know 

Ashely- We're going out there right now and you're going to talk to Charlie, you don't have to tell him your feelings but you're gonna talk to him. She's already pulling me towards the door. 

Fine.. I say. 

But when we get there. Charlie isn't alone... he's with another girl..