Part 2 Reality.

Note before reading: content MAY include made up characters.

Charlie's POV

I was talking to Meghan but she seemed a bit distracted..

"Megs you okay?" I asked her? 

"Huh? oh yeah. you?" 

I wanted to tell her how adorable she was but all I replied was "yeah" 

I wonder if Meghan feels the same way as I do. I looked at her while she was on her phone. She was smiling... I wonder who she was texting or what she was doing. I just wanna grab her and hold her forever and call her mine. But if only I knew she felt the same.. if only.. 

Meghan's POV 

My Megatronz are always making these video  and photo edits of me and Charlie. Apparently the came up with a ship name for us as well "Marlie". 

These edits honestly make me smile for some reason, I don't know why. So I always just like them. 

Taking a break from my phone, I look over at Charlie who is looking over at me. 

His eyes go wide when we meet eye contact then he  gets out his phone, blushing..

Why are you blushing Charlie? 

------------------------Fast Forward to the shoot----------------------

Director: Okay you two its time for the kissing scene

My heart is literally beating out of my chest. 

As I come near Charlie, it beats faster and faster. Then our lips touch. It moves in perfect synchronization. I get more into it and pull him closer, him pulling me tighter.

And right there in that moment...I knew, there was something there.