Part 4

Made up characters are included. 

Charlie's POV 

Soo there was this girl named Brookland.. who randomly came up to me and started talking to me

I didn't want to be rude or anything so I just started talking to her. 

But in all honesty... my mind was only on one thing. Meghan.. but I doubt she'd ever feel the same way about me. 

Then I saw Meghan with Ashley.. she looked sad.. 

 She was walking towards my direction..

"So would you like to go out with me tonight?" Brookland asked

"Huh?... oh uhm sure?" I didn't know how to let her down easily.. I didn't even know what was going on. 

"Great!" she said really annoyingly.. 

"Hi.." Meghan said..

"Hi Megs" I said..

"Who's this?" 

"I'm Brookland.. and it's such a pleasure meeting you Meghan:)"

"oh .You too" Meghan said... but not in a way that she usually does when she meets someone. 

"Well yeah.... I gotta go. I'll see you tonight Charlie." 

"Uh yeah. see you."

Meghan " You're seeing her tonight?"

Charlie " Yeah apparently so."

Meghan- coool.. uhm well I guess I'll talk to you later? 

Charlie- Wait you wanna hangout a bit? 

Meghan- Sorry can't I have to ... rehearse. I'll see you later Charlie. 

Charlie- Wait Meg---... she was already walking away. 

Meghan's POV

Charlie said something but I couldn't here him. I was already walking away. 

I had to keep myself from crying.. :( looks like Charlie doesn't feel the same way about me...  

I came into my dressing room and Ashley was there, "Hey how'd it go? Oh my gosh are you okay?" 

" No I am not okay.. Charlie doesn't like me back.. he's going  out with a girl named Brookland tonight. " 

"Aww Megs" she says hugging me.

Charlie keeps on calling but I keep ignoring them. I don't know how I'm going to face him. I can't stop my feelings or even hide my feelings from him.

There iss a show tonight... we have to perform together.. guess I'll just have to put on a happy face.. can't let my Megatronz worry and I can't let Charlie know I'm hurting..