Insane

We arrive at dairy dip , thank god I got out of there I have no idea what was wrong with me. How did I learn all of those moves, how do I know any of it and who was the voice In my head. He sounded so ... Right I felt great when I let the anger out it felt so good , I really need rhe pills.

"Did you hear me.?" She asks with a curious smile. I really must've been lost in my thoughts.
"Huh no I'm sorry what'd you say .?" I ask as she laughs at my confusion. "I asked what ice cream do you want silly.? " Oh vanilla I'm sorry I'm just zoning out and stressed. I'll pay."

"Nonsense we'll split it." She says with a concerned face. I hand the lady my card and say too late and stick my tongue out at her. We go back to the car.

"So how do you feel. ?" She asks looking down at her ice cream. "About what ?"I say eating both scoops. "Well lets be honest your the last person to be expected for the fighting type I'd never suspect you out of all people to knock out Russell and to top it all you stood it up to Malachi its just I'm astonished."

She's right I don't even know what's going on with me and its my body. "Well maybe I just got tired of him running everything you know.?"

"I always thought of you as a helpless person, who had no one but you changed my opinion of you." Samone says with a smile.

Ouch.

This conversation is such the best to have on a night like this. I open the door and climb out of the car. "Where are you going .?" She asks with curiosity. "I just don't wanna talk anymore and I have to pee." She sees the pain across my face "I'm sor- "

I close the door with a slam before she gets a word out I'm sick of this night. Soon as I get to the bathroom its so sketchy I just decide to hold it. As soon as I open the door a figure in a trenchcoat appears he's very tall.

"Excuse me sir." I say and I feel s tight grip on my arm. What the hell is this? "No I think you should stay son of Thomas."

What the hell!?

I loosen his grip off my arms and take several steps back and look at his face its so dark in this bathroom I can't see it. "Look I don't know what your talking about man just leave me alone .!"

"Your anger is building inside of you isn't it .?" The mysterious figure says to me. "Use it use your anger right now kill me ."

How the hell does he know about me ? And does he want me to kill him why'd would I do that.?

"Either kill me or I kill you ." the mysterious figure says with a grin. The door swings open 2 men come in to join us.

"Thank god help me this guy is Insane. I say to the 2 saviors." The mysterious figure grabs the back of there necks and they take a full gasp there eyes look blood red.

This isn't gonna be good.

"Minions attack Kamdan remind him what its like for to be one of us." The mysterious man says.

How does he know me ? What did be do to them and what are they who are they!?

Who am I.?