Savior

LEGENDS POV

"I'm sorry brother, but you have to rest I'll take care of him." I say as I give Kamdan to Samone "what did you do to him, is he dead.?" I laugh at her confusion" no he isn't dead Samone he's just unconscious for a bit , thanks to Rosemary. " I say tapping my temple.

"When will he wake up.?" She says grabbing him by the arms.

"30 minutes or so, lets try and find a room or something." I say as i help her grab him.

"His room, its the last door on the right , there's water in the fridge. " My father says trying to help us.

"Samone you take him, I'm gonna go get some answers." I say as I help them up the step.

"Thanks Old guy , and thank you Legend ,Your a savior." Samone says which leaves me blushing In the basement.

"Thank you for saving me , I never thought Kamdan could produce that type of power, he's a maniac." I look at my crazy father and start feeling anger rush over me.

"Who said I was saving you.?" I say with a sinister voice. All because I saved you from Kamdan doesn't mean I wont murder you "DAD.!" I say as I put restraints across my father's body.

Maybe we should clean this up.? I say pointing to the leg that is missing , and I shove a scalping knife In his wound with my powers, only feeling hatred spread over me, so this is the feeling Kamdan talks about.

It's Enticing I want more.!

A blue Aurora rushes over me as I wrap up , my lunatic Fathers knee.

"So your gaining more powers is that your second.?" he says looking at me. I look in the mirror and see the blue Aurora forming around my skin.

"Do you know what this power is called.?" As the Aurora surrounds me.

"Misery " A voice says and it isn't Rosemary.

"Come on Kid , you knew I was coming , the power feels great right .?" The voice says making me feel comfortable.

I can't lie the power is Amazing.

"Now lets operate on our test subject and get some answers." Misery says with a vicious laugh. Don't try and reason with me he left us at an orphanage with a shitty foster care mother who hated us , I think it's time we let go." Misery says.

Yes, its time to let go .

I look at my dad , scratch that my subject to get more answers from him whatever it takes even if I have to kill him.

So dad , I say pulling out my iPod to record just in case.

"What are we ,Kamdan and I are we humans with ungodly power.? Or are we just things you created.?" I say holding the scapel to his chest.

"No you are human, you and Kamdan, and you are a Seeker and Hunter, I didn't build you two in here, I only built faliures."

I hesitate before trying to stab my prisoner, " what do you mean failures .? And if we're human why did you call him Prototype 0.?"

He coughs as I push the scalpel to his throat. " he gave me the idea of making Artifcial humans as his friends, he wasn't a good friend maker , I built them and became obsessed they were like children to me ,I left both of you at 8, Kamdan was hard to let go I had to inject him with a serum to make sure he wouldn't remember me, but he did he's a dreamer ... Does he still have the dreams.?"

He says with watery eyes. " yes be still haves the dreams you fucking maniac , you did all of this for him, your a monster.

Misery rises making me plunge the scapel into my dad's chest.