JC Caylen, Begin Again

The alarm rings

I groaned. I am not the brightest morning person you'll ever meet.  

I drag myself to the bathroom and stare at the mirror. Everything's just blurry. I quickly put on my contacts and stare at the mirror.

Disappointed.

I have low self esteem, depression, dyslexia, never felt good about myself. Everyone liked my older and younger sisters, pretty much, No one noticed me, or they just hated me. I didn't have hope or faith, and I didn't have any time for what L O V E was.

My body.

I guess I was fit, I can run marathons and do push ups. But my body wasn't as good as the others. I compare myself to others too much. I guess I'm the biggest hater of myself. I slip on my skinny jeans, my plain coral tank, a thin grey Vans jacket, my blue beanie, and pink ankle high converse. Wasn't a fan of that color but it was cool.

Long Boarding.

I loved long boarding, but it wasn't a huge hobby. I just cruise on it on the bridge near California Santa Cruz coast. Where I pretty much lived. I was 20 having my extra gap year so I get a year all to myself. I grabbed Purry, I named my longboard, and cruised to a cafe near by "Sunset Cafe" and yes, i know it's summer beaches and all, but I like to hang in cafes wearing jeans. It's still only an October wednesday, kind of cold actually.

Sweet Chocolate Drink Thing

I got what's called the Double Chocolaty Chip.  

"Double chocolaty chip for Fallen Leaf?" The lady called. I walked up and thanked her with a dollar tip. Just about my favorite drink, besides Arizona durrrrr. I sit by the window in my special corner making music with my Mac. I'm sort of a DJ, but it's not one of my close hobbies. I still haven't found the right one. Grrrrr.

JC ☁☁☁☁

New Place

I guess I'm laid back, that's what people say. But I moved from hot Texas to Santa Cruz California. My mom finally got a raise from her job, I congratulate her, but now I miss so much of my friends. Especially Ricardo, as if I didn't miss him as much when he left O2l.  

Since I moved, I missed a year of college and my mom suggested a gap year. why not? I was behind in videos anyways.

Skating

A hobby that I love to do. I'm glad I get to see Kian and Sam more. They're really the coolest best friends I've had. I feel lonely. Guess it's time to make friends. I skate to a near place cause my throat is like sand paper. I see this place called Sunset Cafe, reminds me of Starbucks...

My Drink

Cold and fresh just how I like. It was a Caramel frapp. I take a sip and turn around. No seats left except for someone whose face was covered by their Mac. They've got headphones. PSHH they wouldn't even notice me. I slide into the seat near them and notice it was a girl. A pretty one. She's got a long board too. And her beanie, it's blue! I like teal but it's close.

Salutations

"Hey there," I say a little quiet.  

She's doesn't even look up.  

"Umm, hello?" I say and I make my head higher to see if she could see me over her screen. I give her a nice smile but she doesn't catch it. She's so into her stuff.  

I got impatient and gave a little kick to her feet. She jumped and lowered the screen.  

"Oh hi didn't see you there," she smiled and took her headphones off.