Forgivness

I've stayed the last few days at the hospital with my dad, that they brought in a bed for me.

I didn't want to visit Jc for a while since that day. It was already the 4th day and Jc is out tomorrow. Maybe I should visit him. It was my fault anyways, I shouldn't have kissed him, I knew he was already getting better and with me, it got worse. Connor's texted for a while but I didn't want to answer. Maybe I should tell him about Jc getting out tomorrow.

"Hey dad, I'm going to make a phone call, I'll be back," I tell him and walk out the room. The phone was still ringing until he finally answered.

"Fallen?" His voice asked.

"Yeah hi," I reply.

"Why didn't you answer? We were all worried," he exclaims.

"I'm sorry, I've just been through stuff," I say softly.

"What happened? And whatever it is, I'm-- we're, there for you," he coughs.

"My dad had cancer and I just found out 3 days ago." I explain trying to not cry. The fact of thinking about it too much makes me faint a little.

"Oh my god. Fallen, I am so sorry about that. Look, me and the guys are coming over to see you okay?" Connor says sympathetically.

"Ok, oh and Jc is umm he's leaving tomorrow he's gotten better," I explain.

"That's great. And hey we'll be there in 10 minutes," he says and we hang up.

I walk back into the room watching my dad drink his orange juice box like a little 5 year old.

"Hey dad, I'm having some friends over. I'll be back okay? I'm just going to Jc's room." I say scratching my phone case.

"Okay honey," he says smiling at me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and head to Jc's room.

I open the wooden door and try not too look Jc in the eye. There was still a shirt hallway, dark where he couldn't see me. I pressed my back into the door breathing quietly hoping he didn't hear me.

"Come out." He demanded.

I try not to say anything. What was there to say? I stay by the door regretting walking into here.

"I can hear you breathing Fallen," he scoffs.

I roll my eyes and walk over to Jc looking to the side trying to keep eye contact away.

"Im sorry Fallen," he says. I didn't want to look at him.

"It's--- alright," I mumble.

"Please look at me," he says softly.

I slowly lift my head up seeing his eyes red and the dim tv light reflecting the tears down his cheeks. He's been crying.

"I know about your dad. I'm sorry." He says sympathetically. Reminding me of Connor. They'll be here soon to get me out of this.

"It's umm okay. He's okay right now," I murmur.

"Look, I just wanted to say Im sorry for pushing you out. I couldn't control myself. I can't do anything about our kiss. I'm sorry. Will you please forgive me?"

I walk towards him with a sad look and run my fingers through his hair.

"I forgive you," I say with a faint smile and lay on top of him.

He hugs me by the waist and bites my ear lightly. I chuckle and slide into his side and sit next to him.

"Hey, Connor and the guys are coming to visit soon," I say hugging his leg with mine.

"Really? How are they doing?" He plays with my hair.

"They're fine. I taught Connor how to ride a penny board though," I say.

"Hahaha. He struggled on that. Reminds me when you--" he clenches his fist and stops his body. I grabbed his tense fist and hold it down. I mouth the words it's okay. He nods and relaxes his body. Soon enough, the guys walked in and switched the lights on.

"Oh hey--woah!" Kian exclaims.
"Did we disturb something ?" He asks wide eyed.

Jc and I exchange looks and laughs. I was sitting on top of him trying to hold his hand down.

"Sorry, no. I was umm," I hesitate. The guys smirk and I change the subject. "Oh you guys brought balloons. Thanks." I say getting off Jc holding the balloons.

Connor smirks and sits on the chair by Jc.

"So you guys want to make a video tomorrow?" Jc asks.

"Dude, you're in the hospital and that's all you think about?" Sam laughs.

"I just feel bad since I couldn't make them a video for a while," Jc frowns.

"Hey let's make a vlog!" Connor exclaims and grabs out his camera.

He records Jc posing at the camera in the hospital clothes.

"Hey everyone! Let me tell y'all that Jc will be out of the hospital tomorrow!! YAYY!" Connor exclaims.

He records everyone cheering after him. I cheered too raising my arms in the air.

We vlog for the next few minutes and started to just hang out in Jc's room. I was glad that his friends were mine. They were all just funny, amazing, sweet, and random.

Having Jc leave this hospital tomorrow is just amazing.

And that's what it was all I wanted.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the short chapter.

I just wanted to write something quick since school will start soon.

Aughhhhh

Please let time go slower....

Anyways..

1.3k reads?

What is this black magic?!

Haha I'm kidding.

Okay well thanks <3 I LOVE YOU.

Btw like the sexual Jc? (;

Hehehehheehhe

Since school was starting I thought y'all needed to know know some chemistry (;

Aye?

Ok I'm officially lame.

Kbye