Alone but free

Jc-----

"Fallen?" I heard a voice. Sounded gentle and sweet. It was her mother. Both had sweet voices.

That's when I felt a movement. Fallen's arm was wrapped around me. It felt good and I couldn't help but smile. How long has she been hugging me? I shut my eyes so her mom wouldn't know I was awake.

"Whaaaaaaaaaat.." Fallen groaned.
I chuckled in my head.

"Are you and Jc back together..?" Her mom asked awkwardly.

"What.." I felt fallen flinch and then she cursed under her breath.

"No... We're not," she sat up and rubbed her arms.

"Oh alright. Are you okay? Feeling better?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." Fallen said in a sweet voice. I felt her scoot away from me. I frowned.

"Well good cause you're leaving today," her mom said with a glad voice

"Really?! When?" Fallen's shrieked excitedly.

"Now," her mom chuckled. "Lets go. I'm taking you home,"

"Finally," she nagged. "Umm how about him?"

"He's staying until his mom check him out which is at 8 I think." She said.

"Oh okay," Fallen hopped off the bed and walked to her side.

"Here are you clothes, Meet me in your dad's room," She said and have Fallen a peck on the cheek. I'm glad her mom still cares about her dad even though they've divorced and how he cheated on her and that shit.

Maybe that's where fallen got it. From her mom. Still have that caring figure in them.

Fallen-----------

I zip on my jeans and slip on my olive green blouse. I tie my white vans laces and put my hair into a side braid. Since I can't braid for my life, it was messy but hey it looked kinda nice. My baby hair stuck out in front my my forehead though but it never bothered me anyways.

I turn around and look back at the Lump at Jc. He was asleep. I sighed and closed the door lightly.

My feelings for him were gone like a flash and I guess if was a good thing. But I'm just really done with drama so I'm kind of done. I scrolled through my phone and saw about a million tweets asking for where am I how am I what's going on with you and Jc Make more videos.
Shoooooooot.

I finally tweeted them back

>hey everyone I'm alright (: thanks for caring I'm about to leave the hospital. Just bad headache.

(Stupid 140 characters)

>no worries guys but umm I'm going to continue make videos soon so expect some on Thursday

It was a nice Tuesday. Ugh I need inspiration.... Hmm maybe I can do an ask Fallen?

Yep probably.

I head to my dads room and my mom'a sitting on the side of the bed talking to him. She looked stressed. I wonder how my sisters are doing. They're coming back in a few days probably Friday. They better have gotten me some souvenirs.

"Hey," I greeted and smiled without my teeth. My lips were kind of thin so whenever I smiled without my teeth, you can almost never see my lips. (Comment or vote if you have this haha)

"Your hair looks beautiful," dad complimented.
"Ha! I can't braid for my life but thanks," I walk over to the bed and lean on the wall besides him. He chuckles.

It got kind of awkward.
"So are you bald yet?" I blurted out. I just realized what I said and it was so rude and stereotypical and my cheeks went red.
"OH I DIDNT MEAN IT--" I tried to apologize.

My dad laughed hysterically.
"Not yet, but if I do you'll be the first to touch the baldness." He smiled assuringly. I smiled back kindly and held his hand.
"get better okay? Promise? Cords your heart?" I said determined.

He crosses his heart with his finger, "cross my heart," he nods.

"Time to go!" My mom called out.

"Bye dad," I waved goodbye and kissed his cheek. He said goodbye back.

I head to the car and my mom drove me home. She left me with $100 to spend today. Hmm was she being nice? I shrugged it off and she had to go back to work again. I was 21 and a few weeks ago made me feel like I was 17 again. Ugh ew.

I go up stairs and change into a swimsuit. I wanted to surf. I grabbed my board, and put my sunglasses on and put on my white pull over.

My feet dug into the sand it was May and the sun was shining bright and all was warm. Man did it feel good. I dived into the cold water and paddled to the far back. I felt a wave coming by and that was when I duck dived and turned up. And got onto my board quick. I almost slipped but I was a bit rusty. I did a front flip and glossed into the side if the wave. It was so fun. I was alone but I was alone and free. And I was happy.

Maybe happier than ever.

<><><><><><><<>
WOAHH is fallen better without Jc?

Who knows.

Not even I know lol.

I'm just going with the flow.

How's school ?

Please do care to comment I like reading them. It makes my night or day yknow whatever works.

Kbye nerds (: