Costumes

Fallen-----

"Fallen!" I heard my name ring shout across the street. I turned and saw Hayden who was on the other side of the street. My mind brightened seeing his face. I waved back chuckling as I hear Vinny say under her breath "holy fuck he's hot."

And then all of sudden Hayden runs across the street. My eyes widened as I saw him just 3 inches away from getting hit by a car. But he hues tired with his hands a sorry and came towards me tripping on the curb. And the next thing I know I'm on the ground with a guy I haven't seen for in months.

"Uhh hi again," I moved my neck back so we weren't too close. I mean we were practically on each other.

"Hey," he said with the voice so smooth like in the movies and books you read about those dreamy guys.

We star at each other for a moment and he puts a piece of my hair from my face behind my ear.

I blushed but had to say something to kill this,"you're still on me." I coughed.

"Oh right! I'm sorry," he chuckled and scattered himself back up and held out his hand to bring me up.

I stared at his grey light eyes my hand still in his.

"Okay you guys pretty much had air sex so back up back up dream boy," Vinny said standing between us.

I chuckled awkwardly pretty much becoming a tomato soup, and same with Hayden.

You could see his masculine muscles when he scratched the back of his neck and I swear Vinny drooled on my shoulder.

"Hayden!" Another guy screamed from behind.

"Drake get over here!" Hayden gestures his arm to come.

Drake carefully looks left and right before crossing and makes it safely to this side. We didn't want another one of those awkward situations.

"This is Fallen," Hayden introduced me.

"Hey, so I'm guessing you're Drake?" I asked with a smile.

"Yep nice to meet--holy crap your eyes!" His jaw drops. I couldn't help but blush. "They're like..bright orange!"

"Really? I didn't notice that," I said being sarcastic. We all laughed.

"Nice to meet you by the way. And oh this is my best friend Vinny. Vinny meet Hayden and Drake," I introduced.

"Hey drake and drea-- I mean Hayden." She shook her head. "Hi," she melted.

I saw Hayden blush and chuckle, I could see why Vinny was melting all over him.

"Soooo you wanna go inside Gelato's? I really want some ice-cream," Vinny asks excited to get ice cream. She was craving for it.

We all walked in Gelato's and we all got our ice-cream . I always get chocolate soft serve my favorite.

"So you both surf?" Drake asked. We sat into a booth bear the corner of the shop beside the window.

"Yep. I've been surfing since I was 5 and Vinny has been since she was 6." I answered. I just noticed how attractive Drake looked too.

He had a pretty pale skin, but still had that nice light tan. Tall, short black hair trimmed and stood straight up. His body was perfect just like Hayden. He had dark brown eyes with a long, face. He looked like those tumblr beach boys but real.

"Haha that's cool I've been surfing since I was 6 too," he said talking to Vinny. I could tell she had an interest in him too.

And he had an interest in her back.