Chapter 4

Samaira's POV

Me and my girls were talking about the upcoming sale in Forever 21 for which we were pretty much excited."Aariz is taking me to a party this weekend so I need a new dress for the day, Aal shrieked."Oh, good Lord! I rolled my eyes. As I rose my head, my eyes met Rayaan's and he... WINKED at me. I was shocked, I took a deep breath and re adjusted myself on the chair I was sitting.But the loss was already done because the jerk was wearing a proud smirk on his face. Urgh I need to control on my fudging hormones."Girls lets get back to the class, the next lecture is going to start pretty soon" I announced and stood up to leave. I instructed myself not to look in the direction where Rayaan was sitting. I ignored and walked past him, towards the class.

I was sitting in the class next to Aal. I was wondering if Rayaan is doing this module also with me. I can't bare him for two lectures in a day. Thankfully the lecture started and there was no sign of Rayaan and Aariz. That means we don't have this module in common. The lecture went okay and now it was time to go back home. I was so drained out. A lot happened on the first day but it was not that bad. I can look forward to my happy days here, I grinned. Aal and I walked back to our dorm. I went to my room, changed into some comfy clothes and slept. Even Aal did the same. Flirting must be so tiring, I thought and smirked.

____

I woke up with a dream of citrus flavoured "Skittles". Seriously this is what I was dreaming while I slept like a baby, I shrugged. I was yet not over with the dream and I had this sudden craving for Citrus flavoured "skittles". I need to store some packets for my future craving but for now I will have to walk to the departmental store otherwise I won't be able to concentrate on anything else. The only image forming in front of my eyes were of the lemon green chew candy balls. I saw Aal sleeping peacefully. "Should I wake her up and ask to tag along with me" I questioned myself. She will definately kill me if I do so. I dropped the idea. I left my bed and went to the washroom to freshen up. It was already late evening and the weather was a bit windy. I wore a sweat shirt to keep myself warm and left to fulfil my craving.

I reached the store, bought the needful and was now walking back to the dorm. The weather was so pleasant and calm. I was enjoying my way back while hogging over the packet of skittles. I realised I had walked too far in search of the nearest departmental store. It was almost night. My phone beeped inside my pocket. I took it out and saw there was a text message from some unknown number. The message said-

"Care to share some skittles?"

I was stunned. Who is stalking me? I turned around but I couldn't find anyone. I got shit scared. What if he is some creepy kidnapper? Or may be someone just fooling around? Urgh! "Why did I choose to walk out alone at night?" What if daddy catches you walking around on the streets?

"Be ready to pack your bags and go back home Samaira".

Oh I should atleast give an attempt to get to know the person who is stalking me. I though of sending a sweet reply so that he doesn't gets provoke to kill me.

So I replied..

"Can I know with whom I am supposed to share these skittles?" I sent this message and was now eagerly waiting for the reply. Within seconds I got one-

"You sound so sweet and desperate. This is how you entertain every unknown number?"

Oh shoot, it got back fired on me.

I got really tensed while walking down the road. It was dark and deserted. And this creepy stalker was troubling me more. What do I do? Should I call Aal and ask her to stay on the line so that if someone tries to kidnap me she will get the hint and come to my rescue? Okay so I decided this was the only good option I had to save myself from getting kidnapped. I took out my phone from my pocket and started dialling Aal's number. In the middle of the process I got a text from the same unknown number.The phone straight away directed me to the text message.