Chapter 5

(NOT EDITED YET)

It was almost a week since my college life started. I was having a really good time. Not.

Well, all because of Rayaan. We had lots of encounters which I hated. Whenever we came across each other he had this devilish grin on his face.

"Why can't he just ignore me like other girls?"

I mean I do find him attractive but I certainly don't want any connections with him. The far he stays from me, the better my life will be. I can't afford someone like Rayaan- the player.

____

It's Saturday today and I am in college for some volunteer work. Joining this club was the worst decision of my life so far. I was making some lists for the upcoming college fest. All my friends are either at home sleeping or at the mall shopping. Urgh, I groaned.

I always get trapped in these stupid works. The worst part is, the college's hotties are also around the campus for thier football practise. That means Rayaan is also around. Danger Alert!

"Don't you dare bump into him", I warned myself.

I was almost done with my work. I stood up and walked up to Miss Paul's office. She was the in-charge of the volunteer club. I handed over the sheet and started walking back to my hostel. I was so excited about going back to my room.

I was taking big steps, man I was longing for my bed so badly. As soon as I reached the parking lot my phone went off. I took it out from and my pocket and saw Aal's incoming call.

We decided to go shopping today, she must be getting impatient, I thought to myself. I pressed the answer button and answered before she says anything-

"Aal I will be there in five, I just left the college campus".

What I heard next was not pleasant at all- "Sam I need you, I already came to the mall because I couldn't resist and I fell down the stairs here, she cried over the phone. I panicked, I could make out from the voice that she was in so much pain.

"Aal, stop crying. Tell me where are you? I am coming", I cried back.

"These people around are taking me to the hospital", she said between hiccups.

"Okay don't worry, I will meet you at the hospital soon, I told her and disconnected the phone".

I was standing at the parking lot wondering what should I do. How do I reach the hospital?, I don't have any ride. My parents are planning to gift me a car this birthday. Can't they give it few months earlier incase of these emergencies, I grumbled.

I was almost in tears.

"Hey Miss Skittles", I heard a guy's voice.

I turned around to see who it was.

The day couldn't get any worse. Yet another unpleasant meeting with the jerk.

I tried to ignore him and his develish grin which is plastered on his face whenever he is around me.

"Why are you crying? Did anyone take advantage of you while you were walking down the deserted road?",He amused.

"Rayaan please leave me alone", I said my voice almost breaking down.

Suddenly I saw his eyes and his facial expressions getting softer. And then I couldn't control my emotions any more. The traitorous tears fell off my cheeks.

"What's wrong?"- Rayyan asked taking a step ahead.

I don't know why but I obediently answered his question. I told him that Aal was in pain and I had to be with her as soon as I can. He listened to me with a concerned expression and took out his car keys from his pocket.