Chapter 2 (Rayaan's Photo)

"Rise and shine, pretty girl. You don't want to be late for your first day at college now, do you?"

"I am already in class. Duh! Sleeping is allowed during lectures right? If not, I am going to ask the education Minister of our country to pass this law." I mumbled, while enjoying my sleep.

"What the fuck, Samaira?! Wake up! And stop sleep-talking." Aal shouted.

God! I was dreaming that I was sitting in the class and sleeping during the lecture. Bravo! Samaira, you've finally realised it. Now, do the honours of opening your eyes, I ordered myself. I opened my eyes and was greeted by my roomie sitting on my bed and face-palming herself.

"Good morning, Aal." I said in a shaky voice, flashing her a sly smile at her.

"What's so good about this morning Sam? Are you going to give me a hard time for the next two years? I mean waking you up is like..." She responded.

"Okay,I get it!" I cut her off before she could complete what she was saying.

"I will try to set an alarm from tomorrow."

She laughed, "Was that a joke?" She said amusingly. "I am pretty sure I was screaming way louder than an alarm could beep to wake you up." I just stuck my tongue out in response.

"Go now take a shower, Sam." I obeyed her and left my bed, hugged Aal quickly and ran for a quick shower.

After 30 minutes, we both were ready for college. I was wearing a long sleeved white top and cargo jeans. I am more of a casual girl than a dressy girl. But mind you, I'm not a tom boy, neither, a girly girl. Aal was wearing a denim short and pink sweatshirt. Might I add, she was looking all hot and sexy.

"Good to leave?" I asked Aal.

"Sure, hon." She picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulders.

The best thing about living in the campus hostel was you don't need a ride to go to college. But, we had to walk because the hostel and college campus were like distanced, in two extreme corners of the University. We were walking to the college campus with the other girls, I met yesterday. Melinie was good friends with Aal so, we three got along better. She was a semester senior to us so, she was well informed about the University's environment and thus, she was doing the needful by enlightening us with the details.

"Girlsssss!" Mel literally screamed.

"I am such an idiot."

"Don't worry, girl. We are agree with you." I said faking emotion.

"Oh, wow! Sammy, you are so smart." She said sarcastically and shot me a look.

I laughed at her. Later, she continued- "Well, I'm an idiot because I forget to tell you guys the most important thing. Okay, I mean, not exactly a thing but, about a certain boy." She stated and emphasised on the word, 'boy'. We all snapped our head towards her and showered her with our undivined attention. What can we say, we are girls. We like 'Guys'.

"Now, that I've your attention. The most desirable and hottest guy on campus is.. Drum roll, please. Dum, dum, dum. --Rayaan." She announced in a posh accouncer accent.

"He is the hottie, the player, the heart-breaker, the breath-taker and and there he is-----Just look at him, isn't he just dreamy?" Mel cooed, dreamily.

"Where?" We all shouted in unison.

"There! The one with the grey hoodie." She said, while pointing her finger towards a guy.

I turned my head, towards the direction where Mel was pointing and I saw a boy. I literally felt my jaw dropping to the floor. I forced myself from not falling in love at first sight. I mean, he is defined perfection. He had dark brown hair, which were falling perfectly. His eyes matched his hair colour and reflected so much excitement. He had the perfect jaw line. I am pretty sure, he was not less than 6 foot tall and his body, I tried bot to stare, but, I could not help myself from staring. I had this sudden urge of running my fingers down his abs. Why was he so perfect? Was he not human? He looked like a God.