No

Harry opened the door and grabbed the  suitcase with diffuculty but wouldn't let me help him. I walked inside and stare with awe its really pretty. I looked around and my eyes landed on the backyard. I couldn't see right since it was night but I think it was a trampoline. I squeal and run outside to the backyard. I climb on and began jumping to test how high it can go. I start doing backflips and toe touchers. I see Harry inside looking around and running to the front door looking outside. He was pulling his hair screaming. I get off and walk back inside.
" What's wrong?"
He looks up and runs at me hugging me. I awkardly pat his back until he pulls away harshly and stares at me angrly.
" WHERE WERE YOU!" He yells.
" Outside on the trampoline. Why"
" I thought you ran away" he said softly.
I shake my head.
" No, I just saw your trampoline and went to go test it out."
He smiles. " You like it I bought it for you for when I found you"
I return the smile. " Thanks, I love it. Just I have to warn you I might be there everyday."
He shrugs. " It's yours do whatever you want with it."
He walks off and I call after him.
" Where am I going to sleep?"
He smiles evilly. " You are sleeping with me."
I give him a look of shock and disgust mixed together. He just laughs and signals me to follow him. I go upstairs behind him, he goes to last door on the hall and opens it. The room is super huge and some what clean. I look around and decided that it was pretty.
Harry was watching my every move and went and sat on the bed. He patted next to him so I sat next to him.
"What's your name?"
"Samantha, but I like to be called Sam"
" My name is Harry."
"I know, you are pretty famous for a couple of things."
" Do you know why you are here?"
" Yeah, its always on the news that you were looking for me."
He nods and stares at me. He eyes roamed my body and I was uncomfortable.
" You are spanish,right?"
" Yes, how did you know?"
" Your tan skin and the way you speak, you have a faint accent."
I look away to hid my blush, I don't know why I am blushing but I am.
He smirks guess he saw my blush.
I start to get up but he pulls me back down.
" Do you want to stay here?" He says with nevousness in his voice.
I look at him with a blank expression. He's waiting for me to say yes.
" No"
He is sad for a milisecond and then his eyes turn angry.
" What?!"
" You wanted an honest answer so I gave you one." I said shrugging.
He grabs my wrist tightly and forces me to look at him.
" Well you don't have a choice do you."
You are bipolar, but eh so am I.
He gets up quickly and force me up with him. I pull my wrist back and walk outside the room. I walk downstairs and hear him following me but I don't look back.
"Where is your kitchen?"
" Down the hall to your right, why?"
" I am hungry, do you have oreos?"
He shakes his head.
I gasp. " What kind of humen doesn't have oreos?"
"Uh, me."
I shake my head sadly and walk to the kitchen. He follows me.
I look through cabinets but don't find anything good.
I sigh and turn to face him.
" We are going grocery shopping tommorow."
He raises his eyebrows and nods.
" Luckly you have enough food to make pasta."
He smiles happily and runs and hugs me tightly. I again don't know what to do. When he releases me I stare at him.
" Why do you hug me so much? We just met."
He scratches his neck. "I kind of thought you would automatically like me."
I begin laughing and look at his eyes and stop he was serious.
"Um, I don't think I going to like you any time soon."
He became angry. " Why not?" He slammed his fist on the table.
" We just met and you are not making a good impression with your violent mood swings." I say quickly afriad of what he might do.
" I want you to like me why don't you like me?" He yells.
I slowly grip the handle of one of my knives. He get closer to me still yelling.
" Why!"
I take out my knive and throw it missing on purpose so he can know I am armed.
The knive hit the wall and he stopped and turned around looking at the knive and turned back at me.
" Your armed?"
I shake my head. " It was a kitchen knife."
He turns and walks to the knife and pulls it out of the wall. He inspects it.
" I don't remember buying a throwing knife for the kitchen." He says angrliy.
I back up until I hit the counter. He walks towards me.
" Do you have more?"
I shake my head.
" Don't lie to me, Samantha."
He is right in front of me. He grabs my waist. I close my eyes. He feels and unhooks my belt.
"Open your eyes"
I open them slowly and see him holding my belt on his hand.
"No more right" he sneered.
I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. He slap me. Usaully I wouldn't let someone get away with that but somehow this was diffrent. I look at him with teary eyes and bow my head in shame.
" I want all of them by tommorow if not you already know what I am capable of."
I nod. And turn to begin cooking. I heard him leave. I began crying quietly my face hurt really bad. I finish cooking everything and left the kitchen to go to the bathroom. I ended up in the living room and saw Harry watching TV.
" Your food is served."
He nods, not taking his eyes of the TV.
"Where is the bathroom?"
This time he did look at me. His eyes widen a little. I got confused what is he looking at?
" Upstairs first door on your right."
I thank him and run upstairs to the bathroom. I lock the door and turn to the mirror. I gasp at the sight my left cheek was bruised badly. I touch it softly flinching every second. He must have hit hard because its hard to bruise me. I look through the cabinets for some cream for it. I found some and put it on slowly it made the stinging stop.
I get out and go downstairs. I go to the kitchen and see Harry eating.
He looks up and swallows slowly.
"Is it good?" I ask.
He nods.
"The best I ever had."
"Thank you"
I grab a plate and serve myself. I sit at across Harry and began eating. I look up and Harry is watching me. I eat on my left side because it hurt to chew with on my right. I think he noticed it too.
"I'm sorry, Sam."
I nod and look back down finding my plate intresting. I heard him getting up and and moving next to me. He grabs my face and turns me to face him. Under his breath I hear him say what have I done. I flinch as he touched it. He looked at me with sad eyes.
"Lets go to bed it will hurt less when you sleep."
I nod and quickly finish my food. I wash the dishes and go upstairs to change I put on my nike pros with a cheer camp shirt. I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth. I walk back into the room to find Harry in boxers.
I cover my eyes. " Woah, sorry"
He chuckles. " Its okay, you'll get used to it."
Don't think so.
I walk to bed with my eyes closed feeling around. I bumped into something hard, I open my eyes to see Harry. He smiles down at me and his dimples popped out making me smile back even though it hurt. He wraps his arms around me hugging me.
Again with the hugs, this guy will be the end of me.
This time I hug back so he can release me quicker. When he does I open the covers and got in and moved over so Harry can get in. I moved to a small space so Harry can have more.
Harry turned off the light and we layed in darkness.
"Harry"
"Hmm"
"Can I borrow your phone?"
"Why?"
"I can't sleep without music and my phone is out of battery."
"Okay, here but to warn you I might have different taste in music."
" It's okay, any music fine."
He handed me the phone, I thought for a second and decided to do it. I kissed his cheek and whispered thank you and turned over to listened to music.