Surprises

Samantha's POV
I see Harry is still smirking. I just shrug it off. He's crazy. I am really tired so I going to sleep. The music from the radio gets me sleepy all the time. My eyes slowly close and I see Harry looking at me. I fully close my eyes and I feel a hand on my leg. I am tired to to take it off. Darkness overfills me. And I gone.
~they arrive at the carnival~
I feel someone poking me. I slap the hand away and turn. They go back at poking me.
"Poke me one more time I will fucking chomp your balls off." Yep, I said balls if I said hand he just use the other hand. He stopped poking me. I smirk and open my eyes. I see Harry on top of me.
"Harry? Why are you on top of me?" I ask trying to move him.
He just stares at me. He looks at my lips before looking at my eyes again. I wiggle trying to move away from him.
He groans a bit before I stop. Ewwww I touched his man parts! I look at him and he is all sweaty.
"Why are you sweating?" I ask him confused.
He wipes his forehead and looks at his hand. His eyes widen when he realizes he is.
"I um j jjust ummmm because of f...." He stops and gets out the car. I look at him even more confused. I just shrug it off. I look down and see a white substance on the floor. I go to touch it and its all sticky and gross. I pull back my hand and wipe it on my sweater.
I get out and stand up. I am greeted with a immense pain in my vagina. I fall to the floor. I cry in pain. Harry runs over and picks me up.
"Harry. It hurts!" I say while trying to control the pain.
He looks down at the floor guilty. I think back to the car. He was on top of me and the white substance and my vagina pain..... OH MY FUCKING GOD! HARRY RAPED ME IN MY SLEEP. I get out of his grip and slap him so hard that my hand stung from it. He looks at me sadly.
"YOU RAPED ME IN MY SLEEP!! WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES THAT!! YOU SICKO!! I WAS PLANNING TO SAVE MYSELF FOR MARRIAGE! NOW ITS ALL GONE! I HATE YOU HARRY! I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!" I scream.
He just stares at the floor.
"I'm sorry." He whispers. I fall to the floor with my face in my hands. This can't be happening. I am on my period!! Please tell me he didn't come inside me.
"Did you come in me?" I ask.
He nods looking away from me. I scream. He drops next to me and pulls me to him. I just cry. I am to young to be a mother. For gods sake I am just 18. 
Harry speaks soothing words to me. I just shake my head. I stand up ignoring the pain. I wipe my tears and look down at Harry. He looks at me as well.
"We will talk about this at home. For now we will enjoy the carnival." I say so wanting to stab him with one of my knives. Mabye at home mabye. I turn and run towards to the entrance. Part because I am excited but mostly to not be near Harry. I just can't believe that happened. And for those who say I am to calm in this situation. I'm not. I just want to enjoy the carnival. But we get home hell is breaking loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was not Harry's plan his plan is the next chapter. And this chapter will also be explained.