chapter 34

Authors note: soo I re-read my last chapter and I made Taylor sound so gay I didn't even mean that. But here's the next chapter..

Chelsea's POV.

I wake up to screaming. And then I hear I a door being slammed. I get up and dressed, just throwing on basketball shorts and a tank top.
I walk downstairs to see sierra crying.

"Woah what happened?" I ask her.

"Taylor got. Mad at me." She says between sobs.

"Why is he mad?"

"I cheated on him and there's a chance the baby is not his"

"Oh sierra it's ok. Just give him time" I tell her and give her a hug. "Wait, baby? What do you mean?"

"I'm pregnant and we were waiting to tell everyone"

"Oh my god, I can't believe this!"

"I know I'm so sorry Chelsea I messed up" she says bursting into tears again.

"Hey its ok. As soon as the baby is born we can have a DNA test done. It'll all be ok. He will be mad for a while. But I can guarantee he will help with that baby"

I here the door open and close. And taylor walks in the living room and when he see's her crying his face drops.

"No, baby girl, I'll be ok" he says hugging her. "I'm just stressed out. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry baby." He says wiping her tears away.

"Hey guys I'm going to go see Cameron soo if you need me call me." I tell them going upstairs. "MAYBE" taylor yells. And I laugh walking in my room. I grab my white shorts from Victoria's secret and a galaxy tank top with my black vans and my undergarments. I hop in the shower.

After I'm out of the shower I put my clothes on and straighten my hair. I grab my keys heading to my car. "Later guys" I yell to tay and sierra. "Bye Lil sis" he yells back.

I arrive at the hospital and walk in taking the elevator to his room.

I walk in to Cameron kissing a girl. He see's me and stops. Tears in my eyes.

"Chelsea wait" he says.

"No I'll just leave" I walk out running to my car tears daring to fall. I rush home and run inside close the door sliding down the door tears falling down my face. How could I still have feelings for that jerk. I'm so done.

I run up to my room and rush to my bathroom. Grabbing something I shouldn't.

1 cut.
2 cut.
3 cut.
4 cut.

To be continued...

______________*~*

Soo this sucks @$$ and its really short. Boring. I'll try to update again tomorrow. Love y'all stay strong. And remember if anyone is going through depression or just want to talk I'll always be here.

~SaMaNtHa