reunited

*chelsea's p.o.v*

We finally arrived at the "new" house. Its SO BIG! Taylor and I run up to the front door and unlocks it.

''OMG!  THIS IS AMAZING! " i yell. Taylor nodded in agreement.

'' Okay so there four floors with five bedrooms on each floor. so I CALL 1 AND 2 FLOORS'' Taylor yells and runs to THE ELEVATOR!?!? omg j can not believe this! 

''i guess i get the 3 & 4 floors!  yay! '' i say excitedly. *note the sarcasm*

_____________________________________

* skip to when they have all clothes and stuff put away*

Im finally done unpacking all my stuff. i gi downstairs to the living room to find tay sittin on the couch texting someone.

''hey my favorite brother''

''hey my favorite sistaaa'' he says back.

''so uh some of my friends that moved here are gonna come over then we goin to b dubs wanna come? '' he asked me. (for those of you who dont know what b dubs is its buffalo wild wings).

'' sure lemme go take a shower''

''alright be ready in 2 hours'' he says. And with that im off to my room to get some clothes and take a shower.  I get to my room and grab my clothes. Then I go to take a shower.  When i get out i put on a orange crop top that has an infinity sihn on it that says hakuna matata and high waisted shorts that are orange and white tye dye. i go downstairs to find really hot guys standing in my living room.

''hey sis'' Taylor says.

''hey bruh'' i reply.

They all turn around and thats when tears well up in my eyes and i run upstairs.

''CHELSEA! '' i hear Taylor yell but i just ignore him and keep running to my room. I slam my door shut and run to my bathroom. I shut and lock the door and get in my make up bag and pull out my bestfriend. A razor. I put it to my wrist and cut. not once

not twice

not three times

but at least 12 times.

''CHELSEA MARIE CANIFF YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR AND TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG!'' Taylor yells. I start to feel weezy. then all of a sudden Taylor busted through the door.

*Taylor's p.o.v*

She's not letting me in. I bust through the door to find my baby sister laying there with blood all round her. I start crying.

''WHY? SOMEONE CALL 911 NOW! '' I yell. Nash rushed in while on the phone with 911 .

''there on there way now'' nash said.

_____________________________________

why do you think she ran off crying?  vote?  comment?  share?

~SaMaNtHa