chapter 13

*Camerons p.o.v*

"Ready to go?" I ask her.

"Yeah let's go".

We walk out to my car. I open the door for her.

"Thank you" she said before I hop in on the drivers side.

"So where are we going?"

"Its a surprise" I tell her and she groans.

After about another half hour of driving, we finally stop at the beach.

"So the beach?"

"And a little more"

We start walking down the beach.

"Okay follow me and you'll need this" I say handing her a candle.

"Okay..?"

*Chelsea's p.o.v*

We walk into a cave with the candles lighting our way. We finally reach where were suppose to be. There's candles lit all all around. A blanket with picnic basket on top. The radio is on low playing a song. Rose petals spread out around the room.

"Wow Cameron this beautiful"

   "Well I just want to make tonight... Special" I smile at his words.

After we finish eating. We walk out of the cave on to the beach. We start walking down until Cameron stops. I look at him questionably. He turns so he faceing me.

"Chelsea Marie I have loved since the very first day I layed my eyes on you. I have waited a long time to ask you this." He said, tears threatened to fall from my eyes.

"Chelsea will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked, now tears falling from my eyes.

"Yes" I say before I know it Cameron crashes his lips to mine.

_____________________________

Share? Follow? Comment? Vote?

Do you want me to continue with the story??

~SaMaNtHa