chapter 32

*Taylors p.o.v*

I can't believe that just happened. I beat him. Bad. Then he was hit by a car. What the fuck did I do. He'll never forgive me. He'll probably want to beat me. Only ten times worse.

"Babe its fine. He's okay chels called and said he woke up." Sierra says, trying to calm me down.

"He probably hates me"

"Tay, stop, its okay. He woke up. Would you like to go up there?" She asks me.

"But what about the baby.?"

"Chloe'll be fine. I'll take her with us. But your not driving"

"Alright let's go"

*~*

We finally reach the hospital and I get chloe out of her seat and carry her in. Sierra following.

We reach the front desk.

"Cameron Dallas's room please?" Sierra asks. Seeing I'm in no state.

"Room 309" the lady says.

"Thanks"

We go to the elevator and chloe starts to cry. I try to calm her down but nothing works.

"Let me see her" sierra says.

"No, its okay. I got her. I need the practice for when we have one" I say smiling. The elevator dings and we step off.

"Chels" I say and I can tell she's crying.

"Whoa what's wrong?"

"He doesn't remember anything". I'm in total shock. Knowing I'm part of the reason that caused this.

"I- I don't know what to say." I give Chloe to sierra and sit down.

"There's nothing you can. The doctor said he can't have any visitors until tomorrow."

"Okay. Well I'll be back up here tomorrow."

"Alright well you ready?" She asks.

"Yeah, let's go," I grab chloe from sierra and walk to the elevator.

We reach the car and I buckle the baby in and sit in the back with her. Leaving sierra and chels up front.

When we get home the baby fell asleep so I take her upstairs and lay down with her.

*Chelsea's p.o.v*

"C you hungry?" I ask sierra.

"Uhh yeah. Whatcha making?"

"Steaks and potatoes. And for the baby sweet potatoes."

"Mmm sounds good"

*Sierra's p.o.v*

A few minutes later I hear Taylor come down and sit next to me on the couch.

"Mornin sleepy head" I say chuckling.

"Mmmm" and thats the response I get.

"Hey, tay remember when you said you had to get practice if we have our own?"

"Yeah, why? What's wrong baby?"

"Umm.." Before I could tell him I burst into tears. "I-im preg-nant" I say in between sobs. And he smiles.

"Are you serious! We're having baby?! Babe that awesome! Why are you crying?"

"I thought you would get mad..."

"Mad? How can I be mad!? I'm going to have a little me running around!" I say and she laughs.

"Look out world" she says causing us both to laugh.

"I want to wait to tell anyone on my side of the family is that okay?" I ask her.

"Yes" she says and I kiss her.

________________
Minny Taylor? Oh god. But how was that chapter? Did you like it? Tell me in the comments!

~SaMaNtHa