I Saw That

<<<Alison on the side>>>

Alison pov

"Alison, get up for school! You're going to be late!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

"Okay, okay, im getting up." I said as I swung my legs out of bed, onto my tile floors.

I know, I know, you're probably thinking, 'what? This chick is crazy! Tiles! What is wrong with her?!?! But, I like the cold feeling of tile! And when it's too cold, I just put a rug or something on it. Easy peasy!

Ehh. Whatever. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed.

I slid down the banister of the stairs, jumping off at the end, and falling, on my butt.

I get up, glancing around warily as I do so, and jog into the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and walked outside to get my truck started, calling a goodbye to my mom.

"Did you eat?" My mom called, concerned, because I usually don't eat. Hey! Not my fault, I just don't get hungry!

I got into my truck, which was a mixture of the colors white, silver, and grey.

I adjusted my grey sweater and and let out a large breath, one I had no idea I was holding.

My stomach dropped, and I looked out the window. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

A/N
OK, so this is my first actual story, and I really hope you like it. So, what do you think is outside Alison's window? Will she be ok?