Let's Dance, Shall We?

A/N

Okay, so I now I haven't updated in a while, but it was because-

*Tries to think of excuse whilst spelling "tries"  wrong in every way possible*

Yup. Nope. I've got nothing.

Well anyways....

Cicily's P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thump, Thump, WHACK!

That cant be good. I shot out of bed and ran downstairs to see my sister, Jess, dancing to Queen.

Just as I was almost to the stairs, of course she-devil saw me. Cringing, I turned around, forced smile on my face and all.

"Oh, Hi, sis! I didn't know you were up, and I didn't know you were back from Chile!"

"Well, I'm not supposed to be, but I got bored." Throwing a hand on her hip, she turns back to the speaker system she insisted on installing, and turns up the music to what must at least like, 500, or something.

"Does that have to be that loud?" I covered my ears, wincing, and tried to run towards the stairs.

Jess grabbed my arm, and spun me around, so she was blocking my exit. "Let's dance, shall we?"

"No, we shall not!" I shoved her out of the way, and upstairs to my room.

I slammed the door shut, muffling the music somewhat, and tried to ignore the bass literally pounding through the floor.

The mirror on the back of my door shows a small framed, green haired, blue eyed, pale girl.

I turn away and hun my hands through my hair.

I grabbed To Kill A Mockingbird, and blindly reached around on the wall for the lattice, trying not to impale my hands with tiny thorns. I finally got a hold of the side of the old wood and swung myself on, only to fall into the bushes on the ground, I hear a Pop!

Now, any other person in my case would stay calm, and yell for help once they see their foot bent in half, and I crumple to the ground, screaming.

I hear the music shut off, the door open, and I see a boy about my age standing in the woods, dressed in black with black hair, and what I thought were completely black eyes.

And then it was black.

"Sis?" I feel someone shaking my shoulders, so I try to kick them, only to find that I can't because my foot it caught.

I try to open my eyes, and I'm blinded by the bright lights shining in my face.

"STOP THAT!" I yell at whoever is trying to get me up when they shake me again.

"No! Wake up!" I recognize that it's Jess's voice trying to get me up, so I shade my eyes and open them, to see big blue eyes staring at me.

'' What do you want?'' I grumble, still trying to speak properly.

A/N (Again)

Hey, sorry for the delay between chapters, but I think I'll try to make a schedule for updating, so I'll keep you posted on that!

ALSO! I got bored so I made another book, which will be added to at least every other day! Check it out! It's called One Sentence Stories And Random Philosophy.

~K