[0.2]

Yo guys have y'all seen Scream Queens?? oh my god it's soooooo creepy and weird but Nick's character Boone is literally everything to me lmaooo when he wanted to sleep in Chad's bed i was d y i n g. Last weeks episode was weird as balls like when chad & co went out looking for the red devil and like half of them died it was weird and this weeks was boring. And ahs oh my god it was creppy af, yeah anyways hello to all two of you guys reading this lame story, new chapter yes? It may have sucked it may have not but here it is;

"So what's it like in Australia?" Aurora maneuvered their boat through the maze of docks, bobbing boats and moss covered buildings.

"Hot?" Calum offered.

"Besides hot?"

Ashton glanced back at Aurora, "Quite different from here to be honest."

She smiled at them then and laughed, "Well, I'd imagine there aren't very many cities quite like Venezia." She never lingered on anyone for too long. Her eyes always darting away and looking out.

Ashton looked down to his hands and whispered, "Guess not."

Smiling she added, "Now first we'll be on our way to the Grand Canal were you will be able to see some of our oldest museums and palaces. From there we will take a smaller canal to start the walking tour. Everyone okay with that?" her accent twisted some words in such an endearing way that Ashton wanted to kiss her forehead and hug her and protect her from everything in the world . . . or not because that's weird.

He's literally known her for 5 minutes this isn't some fairy tale where 'love at first sight' is an actual thing. 

She's just a pretty foreign girl with an adorable accent and steady beautiful brown eyes. 

And he was a foreign boy, at least to her he was foreign, handsome and charming as he'd always been told since he was a kid. He'd never had trouble making friends with lads from school or wooing girls. Not that he did that a lot . . ."woo" that is. 

But he's halfway round the world in one of the most beautiful cities in the world the least he could do is make a friend to learn more about the culture right? It's friendly; for the sake of the trip and his overall enjoyment of it. Friends it is and friends they shall be. Let the (platonic) wooing begin.