Chapter 3 The Meeting and Playtime

I don't own Naruto, all rights go too Masashi Kishimoto. ♡

Hitomi's pov

"You're daughter is so adorable Hiashi-sama and Hitomi-sama!" Mikoto-sama excitedly yelled to us.

"Calm down Mikoto-sama don't get to excited." Fugako.

"I'm sorry it just that she so kawaii!" Mikoto-sama whispered shouted.

"That's ok Fugako-sama thank you very much Mikoto-sama, I'm sure Hinata-chan would be happy to heard that." I explained to them.

"Yes thank you Mikoto-sama." Hiashi-kun said.

"Do tell, I can really she tell where she get her looks from. Your so beautiful Hitomi-sama."

"Thank very much." I blush and giggle. Mikoto-sama was right about that, Hinata-chan is like a carbon image of myself. She has mine dark indigo hair and olive shaped lite lavender eyes.

Also my fair skin some think say it's really pale that it contracts with my dark indigo hair. Hinata-chan doesn't look like all her father though. Hinata-chan does have her father cute little square toe-nail.

"Now let's get back the the meeting shall we." Fugako-sama said.

"Hai." We called out together.
~
Hinata's Pov

"D-do you w-wwant to play a game? I ask them.

"Hai!" They shouted.

"Ok w-what should we play then?" I asked again.

"How about we play tag!" Sasuke suggested.

"Th-that's sound like a go-good idea Sasuke." I said

"Cool how about you Itachi-oniisan do you want to play!" Sasuke asked Itachi-kun.

"Of course Sasuke." Itachi-kun said.

"S-sso who's going first?" I asked.

"How about we draw stick to see who goes first." Itachi-kun suggested.

"Ok Itachi-(kun,oniisan)!" Sasuke and I yelled together.

"Ok I'll be right back." While Itachi-kun went around the garden, to find three good stick to drawn from. Sasuke and I decided to talk with each other.

"So Hinata-chan how old are you?" Sasuke asked me.

"A-am three but I'll be aa-bout to be four in D-december, how old are you Sasuke-kun?" I stuttered out.

"Cool I'm older than you, I'm four I just turn four last month."

"Oh really sorry I didn't know, ha-happy late birthday Sasuke-kun."

"That's ok Hinata-chan you didn't know."

"I see you two are getting along well?" Itachi-kun said while surprising me causing me to jump back. "Sorry Hinata-chan I didn't mean to scare you."

"That's ok Itachi-kun I j-just scare easy." I said.

"Ok are you guys ready to play?"

"Hai." We said together.

"So Itachi-oniisan how do we know who goes first?" Sasuke-kun questioned.

"Easy who ever draws the shortest stick has to the tagger. How about you go first Hinata-chan?"

"Oh ok!" I reach toward Itachi-kun hand to grab a stick, hoping it wasn't the short one. I'm not really good at running, especially since I'm so short little legs. I pick a stick it was the normal length one.

"Ok now your turn Saksue." Sasuke went to grab a stick out of Itachi-kun hand. Like mine Sasuke-kun had a normal length stick too.

"Ok I guess I'm it, let's play!" Itachi-kun yelled while we ran way from him. I'm never thought I could have so much fun before, with friends.
~
Hitomi's pov

"Now to discuss matters at hand, we called this meeting so the Hyuga and Uchiha clan could come to have alliance and treaty with each other." Hiashi-kun explained.

"Yes Hiashi-sama we would like to discuss an agreement with the Hyuga clan. We would like if you would come with are terms and conditions." Fugako-sama agree upon request.

"What are your terms and conditions Fugako-sama?"

"We would like a arrange marriage between your clan heiress and our clan heir." What he said said furiated me, he wanted an arrange marriage with Hinata-chan and Itachi-san.

"Fugako-sama I don't think an arrange marriage would be good idea." I finally speak up.

"Why is that Hitomi-sama I think it would be a great idea. Our two great clan coming together. We could have a the first Uchiha and Hyuga clan child. Think of the outcomes this could benefit both our clans."

"That's not it, I just don't like this idea of them marrying each other."

"Don't worry there not getting marry now, but when their older Hitomi-sama."

"That's not why either!"

"Oh our you worry about age, Itachi-kun is just five years older than Hinata-san. Or we could have Sasuke-kun marrying Hinata-san, he is more around her age than Itachi-kun."

"That's not it either!"

"Then what?"

"I think it's wrong for us to do this to them. Deciding their future for them, not allowing them to make their own decision. What if they don't love each other? What if they find love else where?! We can't do this to them, I'm sorry I want our clans together and have alliance but I can't do this."

I look at everyone after I said my long speech. Mikoto-sama had a look of surprised on her face, I never really rise my voice around her. Fugako-sama had a look of disgust on his face, I didn't particularly know why. A Hiashi-kun was hard to describe for some people, but for me it wasn't I could see it plaine as day. I could see it in his eyes, in his eyes were look of a proud husband.

"I'm not going to listen to someone who broke an arrange marriage before. Just so they come get mar..."

"That is enough Fugako you will not disrespect my wife in my own home! We could be adults about this and discuss the matter at hand, or we could be children and argue all day for nothing!" Hiashi-kun yelled at him.

"Yes Fugako we should discuss this not argue and make accusations towards Hitomi-sama." Mikoto-sama says while trying to calm down an furious Fugako-sama

"Ok let's get back to the meeting." Fugako-sama said.