Chapter 6 The Mischievous Boy

I don't own Naruto Masashi Kishimoto does and Hinata-Hime ♡
Thank you naruhinalover12 for encouraging me to write this chapter.

Hikaru's pov

I watch as Hitomi left down the hall, to see how the children are doing. With such a pain expression on her face, I never thought I see that sorrowful face again. I hated that expression so much, Hitomi should never have to feel like that. I have to talk with Hitomi later about this, but first I have to talk with Hiashi-sama. I quickly turn back around to Mikoto-sama.

"Excuse me Mikoto-sama, but I have to talk with Hiashi-sama." I said to her.

"Yes sorry for the intrusion Hikaru-sama." She said to me.

"No need to be formal, please call me Hikaru. I'm merely servant for Hitomi-sama and Hiashi-sama." I said while walking away.

~

Hinata's pov

"Let's get back to playing tag, Itachi-oniisan and Hinata-chan! Remember Hitana-chan is it!" Sasuke-kun yelled at while running away.

"I suppose we could play some more, right Hinata-chan. Itachi-kun said while running away.

"Oh o-ok." I said humping up to play with my new friends. "I'm going to get you guys."

"I like to see you try Hinata-chan!" Sasuke yelled out.

"Go luck Hinata-chan!" Itachi-kun said teasingly. I started running after them it was so much fun. I finally get to play with other kids my age. Mama and papa don't usually let me run that often. I know it's because I get sick easily, I usually go to the doctor for check ups.

I don't hate the hospital but I don't like it either. It smells nasty sometimes and cold. However I love the doctors and nurses there, their so nice and caring to the patient's. Except for some doctors and nurses they can be very mean to their patients.

After running for so long I started to feel really hot. My head got really dizzy and vision got really fuzzy. I couldn't see right and my legs started giving out on me.

"Hinata-chan!" Someone yelled and everything turn black.

~

Hitomi's pov

"Hinata-chan!" I yelled. I just came outside to see how the kids were doing. When I got there I saw Hinata-chan falling.

'Oh no she getting sick again!' I thought. I ran towards Hinata-chan so I could catch her. I wrap her in my arms and, check to see if her temperature was severe.

"Oh no she burning up." I try to said while trying to sound calm.

"What's wrong Hitomi-sama, why did you scream Hinata-chan?" Mikoto-sama asked me.

"Hinata-chan got sick again I need to take her to the hospital."

"Wait here I'll go get Hiashi-sama and Hikaru!" She started running in the house again.

"What's wrong Hitomi-sama is Hinata-chan hurt?" Sasuke ask.

"Hinata-chan is very sick I need to take her to the hospital."

"Can we go Hitomi-sama?" asked Itachi.

"I'm sorry but you have to ask your mother on this." I said I didn't give them a chance to finish what they had to say. As I ran into the house, for Hiashi-kun. On the way I bump into Hiashi-kun and Hikaru-oniichan

"I just heard from Mikoto-sama, Hitomi-hime is Hinata-chan, it was her illness again?" Hiashi-kun ask me.

"Yes I'm afraid so we need to take her to the hospital." I explained

"Ok let's go in the car." Hikaru-oniichan told us. We all piled in the car to the hospital. I look down at Hinata-chan, she was burning up so much. I embrace Hinata-chan to my chest and cried.

"I'm so sorry Hinata-chan, I wish (sob) I could help you." I slightly cried to her.

~

"Why do I have to spend the day with you obasan!" Yelled a little blonde boy

"Because your parents are in a very important meeting, and I'm not a obasan you brat!" Holler a blonde older woman.

"I don't care about that baka meeting, I want my kaachan and touchan to play with me. Or even that Sasuke-teme, I don't want to be in a hospital!" Cried the boy again

"Naruto I'm sorry but you have to wait your parents are very busy right now. And you know Sasuke on a meeting with his parents. How about you suck it up and help me out for today ok." How about you..." The doors burst open revealing a black hair nurse and a pig.

"Lady Tsunade their a patient in room 201 that needs you now. Their heart failing fast, please we need you!" The nurse pleaded.

"Yes I understand Naruto go in my office and wait for me...Naruto. Oh no where did he go this time?" Tsunade asked herself.

"I don't know Lady Tsunade but I'll go look for him. While you tend to the patient's. The nurse suggested.

"Thank you Shizune, I see you later." Tsunade said while running to room 201. Shizune waved her off and search to find the missing Naruto

'Now where to find Naruto' Shizune thought.

~

Naruto's pov

Right before Tsunade obasan could turn around I ran way. I didn't want to stay an listen to the obasan and be bored for hours.

'Why do I have play in the hospital with Tsunade obasan. I can't even play with getting in to trouble. Whether it with Tsunade obasan or the patient's.'

Well I know what to do and get their attention and play with me. I how about little game of hide and seek. So I open the first door I see. At first glance I thought the room was empty, you would of thought so to if there weren't the flowers by the table. Or a small little body on the bed.

I don't know but something was calling me to that person on the bed. I could stop my legs from walking towards the bed, to peer at the sleeping girl.

Sorry I meant to write this story at the beginning of the week. But I got busy with school work. You should read naruhinalover12 story as well, it's great. It's a high school NaruHina if you like. See ya next time.
Kaachan means mama
Touchan means papa
Obasan means old lady
Teme means rudely saying you