Chapter 5 Big Brother

I don't own Naruto Masashi Kishimoto does and Hinata-Hime ♡
Pretend that what Hinata's mom looks like.

Back to the board room

Hiashi's pov

I heard the door slam shut, the room got really quiet after that. I saw Mikoto-sama left to go comfront Hitomi-hime.

"What hell is your problem Fugako! You have no right bringing up are personal problems!" I yelled at him.

"Well someone had to say it, your being irrational Hiashi. This will help both of our businesses possible the entire business world." Fugako tried to explain to me.

"I'm being irrational Fugako, what do you think your doing right now. We could discuss and settle another agreement, but no we have to argue over something so idiotic. Do you really think this will help your business, or my business?"

"Why do keep lying to yourself? Hiashi you know this will help my business and yours. Combining the Uchiha and Hyūga business together, we come be unstoppable. Just think of the possible Hiashi."

'I know he was right but this was so wrong at the same time. Forcing my little girl to marrying a stranger. The Uchiha and Hyūga businesses never really were close. So I have no idea who really is this boy and his attention with my daughter.

On the other hand a partnership with the Uchiha could benefit my business. Our reputation would grow, profit would go up and more business opportunities. None of that is worth my little girls happiness.' I thought to myself.

"I'm sorry Fugako you might think I'm being irrational but, this I can't accept. Nothing is worth my daughter happiness."

"Your still going at that excuse, I guess there's no use in reasoning with you. You do know this is the last chance in better your business. There's no way Hinata can run your family business, in her state. Face it Hiashi your daughter is weak, she has a low self of esteem. Also to make matters worse she has a weak body.

Hinata needs to marry Itachi so he ran your family business. She could leave a big burden of your family name. You see this benefits mostly you Hiashi, I'm doing you a favor. Or you should just make another child, hopefully a boy with another mother. So he can ran your business, also he won't have that women genes.

I look at him, with a digusted look, how dare he insult my wife and daughter. What he said was true, Hinata is self conscious. Which is bad if your in our business? I can help her out with that, she just needs more confidence. As for her rare health disease, I can just pray nothing happens to her.

"Hinata is a far cry from weak Fugako, and I would like if you don't insult my wife and daughter again. Hinata just needs more confidence, something I can teach her. Also I'm doing everything in my power to help Hinata in her condition. Hitomi is a wonderful wife and mother, don't you ever disrespect her ever again. Now I'll be taking my leave."

~
Hitomi's pov

I was running with tears in my eyes, didn't see where I was going. Suddenly I ran into what felt like a wall.

"Are you ok Imouto? Your crying what's the matter? A familiar voice spoke out to me. I look up and see my dear twin brother Hikaru.

"Gomen'nasai Hikaru-oniichan, I wasn't looking where I was going." I told him.

"You didn't answer my question why are you crying?"

"I hurt Hiashi-kun and Hinata-chan!" I cried out and, toss myself at his chest and cried my eyes out.

~

Mikoto's pov

Right after Hitomi left the board room, ran after her. I know Fugako can be mean sometimes, but this was crossing the line. How can Fugako be so mean? He hated when people talk treated us like that. So why now is he being such a jerk?

After running so long I saw Hitomi-sama in the hallway crying and embracing a man. I wonder who is he? He looks like a Hyūga clansmen, he kind of looks like Hitomi-sama.

"Hitomi-sama are you ok, I came to check on you?" I asked her. She pull herself from the man chest, and I saw the tears coming from her face.

'When I see Fugako I going to give a lecture of a life time.' I angrily said to myself.

"Were the one who made Hitomi-sama cry?" The man asked me. I didn't realize before because he was turned away from me but, this man was really handsome. Almost like a male version of Hitomi-sama. However he had left eye cover over, with his hair so I didn't all of his face.

"No my husband did, I just to comfort Hitomi-sama."

"Oh so your Fugako-sama wife Mikoto-sama, am I correct?"

"Yes and you are?" Once I said that me let go of Hitomi-sama and turned towards me.

"Gomen'nasai I'm Hikaru Hyūga, Hitomi-sama older twin brother." Wait so Hitomi-sama has a twin brother too. I thought only Hiashi-sama had a twin brother.

"Wait I thought you were a only child Hitomi-sama?" I asked her

"Yes gomen'nashi I thought you knew I had brother." She said

"No I didn't, but how are you? Am so gomen my husband did that. He hates it when people bring up our personal problems. I don't know why he did that."

"It's ok..."

"No it's not ok, sorry for my intrusion but, Fugako-sama had no right to speak with my sister like that." Hikaru interrupted Hitomi-sama.

"Yes Hikaru-san is right Hitomi-sama, my husband had no right to say that." I say.

"Yes I know it wasn't right but I don't want Hiashi-kun or Hinata-chan to fail because of me. If you'll excuse me I would like to check on the children." Hitomi-sama said and left to check on the kids.

This is supposed to be a mondern Naruhina fanfic. The Uchiha and Hyūga clan are going to be business companies. Also Kishimoto never really got into detail with Hinata mother. So I gave her mother a twin brother like Hiashi. I hope you like this update, please vote, comment. Until next time.

Gomen'nashi or gomen means sorry
Imouto means little sister