21 (part 1)

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I didn't update recently because of school activities and stuff. So enjoy this!

-------

"Mommy,I want daddy to be here." your son,Park Daehan said to you.

"Look at this picture,mommy. He really looks like me." he said as he showed the polaroid pic to you.

[the pic at the above]

"Ahh he really handsome like you Daehannie." you said as ruffled his hair.

"Can I meet daddy,mommy?" he asked you again. You're already in tears as you knew,he will ask you that question.

"Tsk.. son. Listen." you lift him up and put him sit on your lap.

"Daddy..he will never come back because he will stay at the peaceful and beautiful place." you said while control your tears.

"But..mommy. Daddy had promised me,he wi-"

"I know that Daehannie. It just.. he will not coming home.." you cut his words and still trying to convince him.

"Ah you mean daddy is going there,working right,mommy?" he asked again.

You don't want to cry infront of your son. You also don't want him to know about his dad..

"Yes honey. He's working." you kissed his hair.

Ding dong!

As the bell door rang,Daehan quickly went to the door to look who is it.

"Oh daddy!"

Huh? Daddy?? No. It can't be him.

you're so curious about it. You want to know who is the guy.

You went to the door and pull Daehan from the guy ambrace.

"Who are..." you stop from asking him,who are you because his face really looks like Chanyeol.

No. This is a dream. Yes, I'm dreaming.

"Oh sorry to bother you guys. Hi! I'm Park Chansoo,Chanyeol's brother and I'm sorry for your lost.." he said.

He looks sad too..

You quickly cover Daehan's ears,you don't want him to know that his daddy dead because of airplane crashes.

"Don't say that infront of Daehan,please." you begged on him.

"Oh I'm so sorry again." he quickly apologized.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

You nod as you told Daehan to go upstairs.

"So, what are you doing here?" you asked,don't want to sound rude but its weird.

"Oh about that..its been 2 weeks since my younger brother has gone. And you must worried about your son,your house and how you want to work if no one can take care of Daehan for awhile..." he said.

"So?"

"So.. I will be Daehan's nanny."

You were shocked because you just knew him like 10 minutes ago and he volunteered himself to be a nanny? Is he doesn't have a job? He's good looking but he wants to be a nanny? Seriously?

------

Wait for the part 2,guys!

(sad to happy ending)