51

this imagine is requested by  parkchanyixing

here you go, I'm so sorry if you are waiting for it. :)

----

Where is he? I'm waiting for him like an hour and he still doesn't here yet.

ha there he is,running and almost fall when he wants to enter this cafe. what a clumsy boyfriend I got there. I'm still angry about it. He's late for our date and he was the one who wants to meet. I have schedule on 5 pm and now it's already 4 pm. I'm also a k-idol like him and yes,everyone knows about us. We are the SM x YG couple,that's what his fans and my fans called us. I'm from this new girl group called, 'NEXTG' (just my imagination guys so hahahaha) and I'm a main rapper so yeah,what a good chemistry we have. ugh cheesy ugh.

"Babe,I'm so so sorry." he said to me as he pinched my cheek before he's sitting down.

"Sorry for what?" I crossed my arms and look straight into his eyes.

He scratches the back of his head and says,"I'm sorry because I was late?" that sounds more to a question.

"And why are you late?"

"My manager called me and said that he will be late because the members who got photoshoot today need to eat first."

"Seriously?"

"Babe,I'm not lying." he pouted.

"Just forget about it." I stood up,ready to go but Chanyeol caught my wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"Let me go. If you want to talk, talk to yourself." I yanked my hand and went out.

He's so damn fast. He's stopping me by blocked my way.

"I already said, that I'm very sorry,babe. Don't do this to me."

"You cheated on me,am I right?"

"Babe,what? no, I never do that." he said while laughing but not that 'laugh',this 'laugh' is the what-is-this-nonsense-laugh. (lol idk what is that xD)

"Stop lying. Tell me the truth!" I starts to shout.

He looked shocked when I sudenly shout at him.

"Tell you the truth?"  he scoffed. "You didn't tell me that you went out with Baekhyun,yesterday."

I will kill you,Baekhyun. I told him that I will tell Chanyeol later.

"I wanted to tell you about that today but you were late and I have work on 5 pm!"

He smirked,"If you know, that Baekhyun have a crush on you,will you go out with him again?"

"Don't start,Chanyeol." I glared at him.

"What? that you had a crush on him before you like me?!" he shouted.

"I'm not! HE JUST A FRIEND" I sigh,"Stop. I have to go and don't call me or what,until you realised what you just said it to me."

I leave him before our fight start to become more worse and also, I'm so glad that no one or no fans see us just now.

We really need to learn how to trust each other.

How could him,said that to me..

----

Chanyeol's pov

It's have been five days. I called her manager once,he said that she didn't go to work after the day she told me, she have work on 5 pm. The weird thing is her manager didn't know where she went. Yesterday,I went to YG building to check,if she's there and no, she wasn't there either. I asked her group members,and they said,she went somewhere but they don't want to tell me about it. I'm so freaking out right now and worried too.

Dispatch also didn't get any news about her.

What if she kill herself? or get kidnap by crazy make fans? or she found herself a new boyfriend?

ok,Yeol. Relax and think.

HAH! her parents' house.

----

She's not there too. Where are you,babe? Please comeback..

I missed you so much

----

"Are you ok,buddy?" Baekhyun asked me as we already done with our concert today.

"I'm fine."

"You look awful but you did a good job at our concert just now." Suho said as he passed by and immediately leaves us alone.

Baekhyun looks like, he wanted to tell me something because he keeps sighing when he saw me.

"You want to tell me something?"

He sighed again.

"I know where she is.."

I grab his collar shirt even though I know its sweaty af. ew but nevermind.

"Where is she,Baek?! TELL ME."

he slowly removes my hands from his collar shirt and says,

"She's at my grandma's house."

"Ohoh can I come with you guys too?!"

We turned around and see Lay hyung is looking at both of us. That was his voice. Such a cute hyung whenever he heard Baekhyun mentioned his grandma's house but wait..

what the hell she's doing there??

----

At Baekhyun's Grandma house

I sighed in relief because there she is. She's helping Baekhyun's grandma with her food. They're sitting near the sliding door. You know how it looks like,that kind of traditional house.

"GRANDMAAAA"

the fck Lay hyung!

Baekhyun and I are in shocked because of that high pitch voice. and she already saw us.

"Are you sure that is your grandma? and are you sure this is Lay hyung first time been here?"

"Yes. This is his first time meet with my grandma."

Baekhyun and I went to say hi to his grandma while Lay hyung already gives Baekhyun's grandma a feet massages.

He's cute and weird at the same time.

Baekhyun and Lay hyung bring grandma to her room because she doesn't need to see us fighting again. So, here I am with her alone. She still keeps her mouth shut,probably mad at me after one or two weeks?

"Babe." I poke her arms.

She doesn't respond to it but I see, she starts to smile.

"Babe. How long you want to stay-"

She suddenly hugged me. aigooo she must have been missing me so much.I missed her scent and her warm hugs. I was shocked at first and of course,I hugged her back.

"Pabo yah. Is it that hard to find me?" she mumbled but I can hear it clearly.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings that day. and I'm sorry for being such a jerk and also for being late."

She just nodded.

She's so cute. She doesn't move her head at all. She puts her head on my chest, I hope my heartbeat is normal but nah if I'm being this closed to her, my heartbeat is going like crazy.

"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for shouting at your face. You must look at your face that time. You looked so cute." she giggled.

"Are we good now?"

"Yes,we are." She said as she tilted her head to look at my face. aww my cutie and shorty girlfriend.

"Why are you guys hugging out there?"

well good job for ruining our moment,Lay hyung.