60

I could not wait for this class to end, because today, I have a date with Chanyeol. Yes, the most popular guy in college,who's dating me! I took music as my course in college as same as Chanyeol but he's my senior. How we met? He was the one who met me in the piano room,I was playing the piano and he suddenly there,at the door while staring at me with those beautiful eyes of him. He said to me, he feels that he's being called by the sound I played and it took him all the way here. To be honest, I had a crush on him before this but I already decided to move on because he seems to look like a fuckboy lol me. We started to get closer from that and after two weeks, he confessed to me and I said yes.

Finally, the class ended. I quickly went to the toilet to check on myself in the mirror and fix my makeup and also my hair.

I took a quick steps on the stairs, I almost there but I slipped and I closed my eyes as I think I will fall hard on the floor and die but someone got me. 

"Why are so clumsy babe?" 

that deep voice yet attractive af

I slowly open my eyes and found that I'm between his arms. I look around and everyone is starting look at us, some of them are in wide eyes, can't believe that Chanyeol is actually dating someone. Well, blame on me, I was the one wanted to date secretly. But some of them were 'aww' while looking at us.

"Em sunbae(senior), you can let me go now." I whispered.

He tightened the hug even more and our faces are so close, I can feel his breath while I'm being this close to him,I think I had stop breathing. Thanks  a lot Park Chanyeol.

"Drop that sunbae shit, my only hoobae(junior)." He whispered, then winks. 

Bye bye, my soul is living my body.

I turned red as tomato because of that 'hoobae'. Fuck you,Chanyeol. 

He suddenly let me go and grabs my hand. We ran from everyone and end up in the library. He doesn't speak but his hand is till holding mine. I could not stop blushing, control yourself!

We are at the back of the table spot where is no one will see you. This spot is being covered by a  lots of bookshelves. Finally, we are sitting down. I'm sitting next to him and he asks me to wait for awhile.

After a few minutes, he came back but with a lot of books. Hell no, we are going have a date in a library.

I pouted and crossed my arms.

He chuckled as he saw me, he put the books on the table and says,"Babe,are you upset because we are having our date here?"

I didn't speak, but I give him an angry stare.

"Stop glaring or I will kiss you here or more than that I will do to you." He sounds so serious and I stop staring and gives him a cute smile instead.

"That's my girl. Keep smiling." He pinched my cheeks, then he moves his attention to the books.

He starts to read a book and ignores me. But why not we keep staring him while he's reading. hehe

"Stop staring, it makes me uncomfortable." He blushed, wait what?

cute

"I can do whatever I want,sunbae."

"Someone will get punish when I finish this book." 

I gulped. 

ops I think that was a wrong move,fuck