5

'Today is my special day'  you said to yourself.

You jump a little bit because your husband's hand suddenly hugging you by the waist. It's already morning but the both of you still on the bed. You turn around and look at Chanyeol's sleeping face. His ears that looks like yoda; aww so cute, for the eyes.. always make you  melt everytime you look at it, his nose that's so perfect and lastly his pink lips that you  love the most.

"Are you done,staring at my face, jagi?" he said. and you just melt with his sleepy voice. Oh god so sexy.

"Okayy. I want to make breakfast." you said to avoid from his question, because you thought that, he's totally forget about it.. hm 

When you want to woke up from the bed, Chanyeol pull you back  down and hug you so tight, he just don't want to let go.

"Yah.. jagiya. Let me go."

"No." he said as he put his face at your  neck.

"EOMMA!" suddenly your 5 year old  son came in. You push Chanyeol quickly and stand up.

"Hyunji~ why honey? Are we so loud?" you said as you lift your son up.

"Ani, eomma.. I'm not bothering you right?" your son asked while rubbing his eyes with his both hands. Aww he's still half awake.

"Yeah. Good timing.." Chanyeol mumbled but still can make you heard that. You shot your eyes to Chanyeol.

You focus back to Hyunji. "Aww no you don't. Let's go downstairs and make.."

"Pancakes!" your son shouted happily. You smile and went downstairs.

------------

"Okay my little baby..are you ready for school?"  you asked while helping your son wears his bag.

He nodded and smiled. He's really looks like Chanyeol when smile.

"Good boy. Uncle Baek will fetch you up,arasso? Don't be naughty." you said as pat his head.

Ding dong

"Oh that must be your uncle Baek. Let's go." you held your son hand and went downstairs.

You saw that Chanyeol are already opened the door.

"Hello Y/N and hello to you.. Hyunji-ah." Baekhyun greeted the both of you  while waving.

"Hello Baek. Okay Hyunji.. you must go now." you said.

"Bye eomma." Hyunji kissed your cheek. Before Hyunji almost went out to Baek. Chanyeol says,"Kiss for appa?" Chanyeol pouted as he bend down on his knee. "Oh sorry appa.hee ." Hyunji smiled and give his appa a kiss on the cheek. Then, Hyunji go to Baek and hold Baek's hand. Hyunji waved goodbye at the both of you and left.

Chanyeol close the door and start to look at you. You walk away from him, he didn't know that you were mad till now at him because he's forget about your special day.

Before Chanyeol want to backhug you, someone's at the door.

Ding dong ding dong

"Wait a minute!" you shouted as ran to the door.

When you opened it, "Hyunji? Why're you still here darling?" Hyunji quickly hug you, "Happy Birthday eomma.." he said not too loud. You release the hug," aww my son remembered it.." you said almost crying. "Eomma,don't cry." Hyunji said and suddenly he do a derp face in front of you. You laugh. "Thank you darling." you caressed your son face. "You're welcome eomma and.. i love you." you felt so touched when you heard that."aww i love you too."

"Hyunji-ah let's go." Baekhyun said.

'Bye' you mouthed it at your son. and your son do it the same.

You close the door and search for Chanyeol. He's not here. Where's he? His son was here one minute ago and he just left?

You were so mad right now. You went upstairs and go straight to the bedroom that the  both of you shared. You open the door, quite rough.

When you opened the door, you got shocked as you covered your mouth with your hand.

You saw many petals of roses were on the floor of your bedroom. Suddenly, a tall guy that's so handsome in your eyes, is walking out from the behind of the door while holding a cake on his right hand and balloons with his left.

"You think I forgot about it,jagiya? I never forget your special day." he smiled.

You're already in tears. Don't know what to say. Chanyeol put the cake on the table and the balloons on the bed, and then, come towards you. He gives you a hug that's so warm and full with love. "Shh.. why're you crying jagi?" he asked.

"T..th-.. thank you so much Chanyeol. This is the best surprise ever. I love it." you said as you laid your head on his chest.

"You're welcome,jagiya. I love you." he kissed your head.

"I love you too." you blushed. and you feel that Chanyeol's laughing right now because he knows that you were shy when you said it.

"Wait.. you and Hyunji planned this, right?" you asked as released the hug.

"Hehe." he smiled. You rolled your eyes. "Appa and son are really the same." you said.

"Our son is just like me but a kid version. Am I right,jagi?" he said, backhugging you.

"Yeah yeah. And don't tell me that Baekhyun also involved with this?" you asked again.

"Yup. You're right. He bought this cake and also the balloons. Its kinda cute right?" he said, playing with your fingers.

"Oh yeah. Chanbaek's real. Yah.. you cheated on me?" you said as you turned your head to look at him.

He chuckled."Nahh.. you know that I only love you." He winked at you.

-------------

Done! Enjoy this imagine guys? Oh by the way, thank you so much guys  for vote and also read this imagines. I love you guys!

You guys also can read my new  story that's Seventeen's imagine. (Dino's Twin?).

Thank you again. ^^