Finding You

Sehun and Luhan have been inseparable since they were two. If Sehun wasn't at Luhan's house, then Luhan would be at Sehun's.

When they went into first grade together, Sehun punched another kid for telling Luhan that he looked like a girl. Since that day Sehun has promised to be Luhan's protector.

-------------

There was one day in third grade that Luhan answered the door to a crying Sehun. He brought Sehun inside and hugged him tight as Sehun soaked his shirt with tears. Once Sehun calmed down he told Luhan that they were making fun of his lisp. Luhan wasn't mad at the bullies. He was mad at Sehun because he is supposed to be strong and believe in himself.

Luhan smashed Sehun's cheeks between his hands and made Sehun look at him. "Oh Sehun! You are strong and brave and handsome. You shouldn't let something as stupid as this bring you down!"

Since that day Luhan has vowed to never let Sehun cry alone.

-----------

Luhan got a text message from Sehun that he needed to tell him something when they were 14.

They met up in the tree house in Sehun's backyard. Luhan noticed that Sehun looked pale and nervous. Luhan would normally tease him but he knew this was a serious conversation.

"What is it Sehunnie?" Luhan asked.

"Hyung, I th-think I l-like boys."

Luhan sat back in shock and started giggling. Sehun looked ready to cry at Luhan's reaction. Luhan wasn't laughing at Sehun though, he was just happy. Every night Luhan dreamed of hearing his best friend say those words because he was madly in love with Sehun.

Luhan sat forward and grabbed the other boy into a tight hug and whispered, "that's ok Sehun because I like boys too."

Now it was Sehun's turn to be shocked. He never thought Luhan would say that and it only makes Sehun love his best friend even more.

------------

Luhan has just turned 16 and he found out that he was an omega. He doesn't attempt to find his alpha yet because he knows that his mate isn't 16.

----------

Sehun turns 16 at three'o'clock in the morning. He is an alpha. The second he finds this out he marches over to Luhan's house, climbs through the window, and grabs Luhan out of bed.

Sehun grabs the omegas face between his large hands and presses a bruising kiss to his lips.

"Luhan you are the yin to my yang and I love every bit of you. I will promise to love and protect you forever if you promise to be mine."

Luhan smiled while tears streaked down his face.

"I've finally found you and there is now way I'm letting you go. So I promise to be yours, forever and always."

At these words Sehun leaned down to Luhan's neck and pressed a kiss to it, then he gently bit down to leave a mark; symbolizing that Luhan was his.

Luhan leaned up and did the same to Sehun. Now they both had yin and yang tattoos on their arms showing off their status as mates.